It Is A Buyer's Market

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 20fan, Aug 13, 2007.

1. I've been reading different threads from newbies wanting to set up a grow op in a rental property. They talk about all this $ they have to invest in the equipment. I've seen where someone has $10,000 for grow equipment, but they can't afford to buy a house?

I bought my 1st house in 1994 with $1500 in my pocket. I sold that house 10 years later and I was able to put $20,000 down on a much nicer and bigger house.

We are in a buyeres market. There are thousands of houses going thru foreclosure right now. These places can be picked up for little or no money down. The banks and mortgage companies are desperate.

To rent, you usually have to have rent $ and security deposit up front. Usually a grand or better. Why not just buy a friggin house. No landlords, no nosey asshole living 6 inches from you. Your own personal space to do whatever the fuck you want to do.

2. Surely you can find a better place to post this than in the GROWING part of the forum.

Please watch where you are posting. Oh, and stop harassing people. If they want to pay $1,000,000 to grow but don't live in their own house yet, that's their own choice, not yours.

Thanks.