it has come to my attention.

Discussion in 'General' started by YouSuckDude, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that i come off as an asshole in some of my posts. trust me that is NOT my intention. its probably cuz im high and just giving ZERO FUCKS about what i post or because i honestly believe i am right. regardless...most of you probably wont read this or even care or be like wtf LK isnt an asshole! :cool: so ill try to be more humble with my posts...like i said there is only 1 person on this forum i dislike...and that person is very much aware of it..lol trust me i like all you guys <3...peace.

2. Omg, OPs post is so full of asshole I dont even know where to start flaming.

Just kidding :p

3. its ok smash. this next bowl is for you...and the amazing genre of music known as metal.:rolleyes:

4. we wouldnt hate you if ya werent between all our girls thighs!!:p:p

lol nah you a cool dude.:smoke:

5. lolwut?

yous a douche, fer cereal.

6. Don't act like an asshole and people won't call you an asshole, seems simple enough to me. :D

7. I think this thread is for me.

8. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Theodor Geisel

9. I don't think LK is an asshole. Assholes dont stick around at Gc very long.

10. #10 Highbinder, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2009
    Giving zero fucks eh? That doesn't seem the case considering you went to the trouble of making a thread.//

/e:

Leaving yourself wide open there agalloch ;) ;)

11. I found a loophole.

12. The only reason why I have a problem with you is because you went into my thread the other day while I was an emotional wreck and was using it to rant/vent out about my friends suicide and you thought it would be funny to post "cool story bro".....wtf? Seriously? Whatever dude.

13. ...

:laughing:

Sorry......

14. Do it.

15. Can't make me.

16. You're afraid.

17. That's really cute that you took the time to address how you felt. But why should you care? If people are taking the things you say too personally, it's really not your fault or something you can control (especially if you didn't mean to offend). Most comments I've come across thus far have been constructive criticism, and I can honestly say I greatly appreciate the honest critics who don't try to sugar coat their opinions (in a respectful manner, of course).

Anyway. Kudos.

18. .........................

19. ...:laughing:

20. Don't pay any attention to the asses here. Love you Royksopp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.