It had to be laced!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by flowerchild420, Jul 23, 2002.

1. do you mean satan?

2. Thanks for the input everyone.......I've been smoking weed for 13 yrs and that was indeed an interesting experience. I've done my share of LSD and I know it cant be smoked or at least not in my experience. Maybe it was PCP........who knows.......had I been prepared for the trip, it would have been better. But if it was just really good weed (which i seriously doubt), I'd like to buy as much of it as possible. LOL.

3. i meant about the PCP thing... not about the case of retardation... although i've had some doubts... J/K! stay away from my shirts w/the bong juice... i enjoy my dew! lol

4. Sure! Ok........... You're so lazy I'd drink your dew, grab your bong and steal your shirt before it would dawn on you to actually get off the couch to try to at least get your bong back. Hahahahahaha-I am SO funny!!!!!!!! And I'm kidding!

5. LOL i'll have you know i walked over 2 miles today in 97 degree heat (107 w/heat index), just to do some stupid Computer Based Learning crap at wal-mart... i hate not being able to just sit around all day. lol, and you're right. it'd probably take me about 10 minutes to realize what was going on... then i'd be like "eh... i'll just get another bong from the net, and have someone toss me a dew when they get up to get something." :) :) :)

6. You should've taken the lazy test as soon as you got home. Your percentage would have decreased from the walk alone!!!!

7. haha! very funny... but i can't. i've gotta wait the 4 weeks and 20 minutes, lol.

8. yeah, i think the effects have a lot to do with the atmostphere u r smoking in more thatn the stuff it self