It Grew!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by djkl407, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Im a first time grower, ive already have the seed in the party cup and it grew out from the soil,its only been 1 day..what should i do next once the leaf grow? or what should i do now

2. Give it light and water and grow it like any other plant

3. read a grow guide

4. how long do i keep doing this process? givin light and water when its needed...for how long...and then?
    *the pic was taken with my sidekick2...lil blurry.
    (what you guys think?)
    also...when do I remove it and plant it in a bigger pot

Attached Files:

5. Read the damn grow guide i posted. Stop being lazy.

6. djkl, there are guides on this site and ALL over the internet. If you can't be bothered to try and learn the basics (which will be covered in any grow guide) then people aren't going to want to spoon feed you answers.

7. picture was taken on my sidekick at 4am 02.11.06

Attached Files:

8. what kind of light are you using? That mofo is streeeeetching.

9. im using 1 65watt CFL shinin direct at it

Attached Files:

10. how close? CFLs should be within a couple inches of your plant.

11. i have it about 3-4 inches apart...and ima get more CFLs soon, i only got 1CFL shinin on it

Attached Files:

12. you can have it like 1 or 2 inches away without worrying about burning the plant

your seedling looks healthy from what i can see, but just make sure it doesnt stretch any more by moving that light closer.

BTW can you show us a pic of your 65w cfl? ive never seen a 65 watter before, the 65 watts could be equivilant wattage

13. 02.13.06...is it growing a bit faster than usual?

Attached Files:

14. bought another CFL 30 watts, its being shined at...PLUS a fan on low and a good distance so the plant moves a lil, what u guys think...today is is the 4th day

Attached Files:

15. Looks good.
    Smart move getting a fan.
    Blow baby blow so she will grow baby grow!

16. i got 1 30watt CFL and 1 40watt CFL at it with a total of 70watts CFL total...hows the plant lookin?

Attached Files:

17. looking young. lol. Not a lot to tell at this point.