it cos i eat ce cream isnt it

Discussion in 'General' started by killgates, Jun 21, 2003.

1. Cats are sneaky like that...you gotta keep your eye on them 24/7.

2. u have but then u have that problem of them shagging cos u dont wana look at it so u look away and the noise stops and then u look round and the have GONE!!!!! then u hear on the news that some cat burgalers have robed a basnk adn u think OH SHIT POLLY U THEIF! and then ur screwed cos the carnt put the cat away only u cos u didnt want ot look at them having sex. u have to think about these things

3. Speakin of upsidedown numbers.. I went to a catholic grade school. And its address was 1134. And.. well, see what that is upsidedown on a calculator? When I was a kid that was scary lol.

4. Then you just have to grow up and accept the fact that cats will mate...and you're bound to see it someday. You must understand...you have to watch them 24/7...or else who knows; today it might be banks, tomorrow they could be shooting heroin and robbing liquor stores for that next fix...you don't want that to happen to Polly, now do you?

5. u r so right! we can learn so much from u! and i am not gonig ot watch them have sex. i will join in which will help! see i aint stupid.

6. FLC, FELINE LIBERTY COALITION, will have something to say about this. its an invasion of their civil liberties havin humans trying to watch them 24/7. Cats demand freedom from this oppression.... FREE THE CATS FREE THE CATS!.
    fat cats excluded. ;)

7. u wana say that to my face?! cos i aint gona not watch my cat even if it is fucking. u know why? cos if i dont then it will rob the bank again and as my friend said they might even start donig drungs so it is for there onwn saefty. and fat cats r funny!

8. a cat that robs banks, and possibly thinking of doing drugs........i've heard it all now....lol.........Peace out.........Sid

9. nah sid he sed drungs not drugs,
    whats a drung?

10. What happened? I was fine and then within 2 posts I got completely lost...

(I think it happened when I experienced a visual of cats on a bank heist. Of course, I was apparently lost the first time I posted, too!))

...but thanks so much for the applause, Bongish baby! Growling at you will be a pleasure! ;)

11. hearkittykitty....

thedingusushasalittletreatforyou......

12. I hate to rain on your parade, but 43110 does not spell hello on the calculator, it's 01134 and since in normal numbering the largest number is at the lowest possible decimal place it becomes 1134 which only spells hell.

(I bet after that he thinks, "Oh, hell." Continue on...)

13. You don't think cats like the attention? I think they do...they're full of themselves :D

14. cats.always;know'you.are'comeing/becouse;they,use/telepothy!