it cos i eat ce cream isnt it

Discussion in 'General' started by killgates, Jun 21, 2003.

1. I AM NOT A MAN I AM A NUMBER. any one else get the same feeling?

2. chill out man! seriously dude. im chilled rite now, and my life is better vecasue of it! lol.

that proberly makes no sense but i cant think so i'll asume it does

3. so whats this thread about?

4. I ate a chocolate fudge double dip ice cream cone from Baskin Robbins today and I was with a friend and he ran into this store that is right next to this little bar. So, anyway, I was licking all over my ice cream cone....it was SOOOOO good and I was really loving it. I got done....2 guys came out of the bar and starterd clapping. I was like "what the fuck, man?" Fucking pricks...I was stoned outta my head though so it was a bit on the funny side.

But anyway...is this thread about ice cream or not?

5. lol rmjl thats funny, dont you hate when your stoned and you dont give a fuck about how you look and you stupid shit.

Anyway KillGates is the new coolest guy on the forums. Hes so hot!

- chaa KILLGATES RULES BIYOTCHES!

6. can i be number 420????????please...........i call the number 420!

7. u can be what ever numebr u like. nut remember when u r walking down a dark ally and ur best mate stabs u in the back. and i mean this literaly. DONT LOOK BEHIND U DONT COS HE WIL CATCH U AND STRIP U DOWN TO UR BIRTHDAY SUITE AND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>START PROBILNG!!!!!!!!!!!then all his little friend come and take u away to a really fake looknig spaceship. oh AND THE HAVE NO FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. yes u r number 402. and u r number 32 and every one else is the numberthat the have chosen. apart from 43110 cos in a calculator is says hello if u turn it up side down. ITS MINE. and dont look back cos what ever is gonig ot happen is inevitable. HISSSSSSSSSS and NO THIS ISNT ABOUT ICE CREAM ITS A BOUT CE CREAM U FOOL. where on earth did u get that idea from?

8. u want to bring it sisy? cos i will kick ur ass BELIVE ME if u dont like what i have to say to bad ,lol :D. (adn i am not a mixture of both ) i am a 6 yo on mon to thurs and fucked boyond belife from fri to sun.) OK?...............edit..l,am ready. critter,lol.[​IMG]

9. nearly, your talking to the kid that jumped off the school roof into a bush :rolleyes:

10. What's going on in here?

I think everyone should eat some ice cream...instantly!
    [​IMG]

11. gotta admit, thats looks damn good!

12. i love ice cream

and i believe there are afew people willing to pushoneanotherarroundforrightstothisturf......

sostickthenumbersupyourassandeatmoreicecream!

13. I am thirty-two flavors and then some

14. numba 1.618033988749894848204586834365638117720309179805762862135448 (never recurring) here reporting as commanded.

d'v v'b
    q,,^..p
    ||||||||

dont ask me what i just drew... i have no clue.

15. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! wehre the fuck did that purple head thing come from?! i never put that there! and i am a nutter! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i can smell the smell of me smelling that smell it smells so good. OH ITS IS SO GOOD IT HAS TO BE FATENING!!!!!!!! oh by the way simon gough sucks willy.

16. POST SOME THING HERE!

17. SOME THING HERE!

18. I know! I'm so clever!

19. u r u r so clever u make einstien look like a hamster in a maze! no one is as clever as that cat over there in my garden hang on its a dog
    nope its a cat. ITS A SHAPE SHIFTER!!!!!!!!!!