It can't be described

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by toasterica, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Anyone else ever think about how amazing it is that we exist? Not just that we exist, but we are alive. Not just alive, but conscious and far, far up the evolutionary path where we are not just humans but we are aware of the universal foundations and beginning to use our technology to easy create and immerse ourselves in new worlds and dimensional levels true to ourselves - we are fucking human beings! Not just human beings, but people lucky enough to have computers and vast networking capabilities. Are we not lucky in 2012? We are so limitless yet most everyone wastes their time with things that don't really matter. So what matters? We all know- Love. Ourselves. Everything. Nothing. This will never be perfect but at the same time always is.
    Understanding it is one thing but at 21 it's never been experienced. I don't know where this is going, but I think I can see myself now although as something different and at the moment it's not a bad thing?

2. hellll yaaaa

3. You must be really fucking high..I like it lol.
    But yeah its fuckin mind blowing to even try and think about how everything and everyone came to be.. Its a tripp maaannn.

4. I'm grateful and all but I wish I had been born in the future (2500-3000 A.D.); would suit me better.

5. It's more amazing that all happened because of chance according to evolution.

6. Ego death? :smoke:

7. #7 randgen, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
    i dont see how the theory of evolution automatically means it happened by chance. what if the big bang was designed? i remember reading something about there being certain variables to the birth of the universe and how it evolved that were so fine tweaked that if they were off by like .000000000000000000001 none of it would have happened.

i think it was that machu kuku guy that said it though and he's pretty controversial.

8. evolution is driven by the underlying creative intelligent force.."God"

9. Or nature? lol

y u theists make it more complicated than it already is? :laughing:

10. why lable? i am not atheist or theist

11. Labels are necessary for the communication of ideas. So you are agnostic? What makes you believe there was/is a design? A design assumes there's a creator, which would lead to a theistic belief.

12. Wow, what a great way to put it....

I think about this from time to time, to straighten out my thoughts
    and self.

Most people refuse to live, and prefer to "live" a fake world
    who are kind of like psychopaths.

I enjoy my life, and I see it as an OK life. Happy that I'm surviving and still going on.
    People seriously can't take 10 minutes out of their day to think about this shit? Fuck them. Forget about them

13. i dont have any beliefs i just have knowledge and awareness

14. That's a belief, knowledge consists of theories that can successfully be predicted, or objective history.

If you have no beliefs, then you are an atheist. Atheists do not believe there is a god.

15. to me it is what im conscious of so it is not a belief it is knowledge

16. They're not solely to blame. If your upbringing was full of distractions, never allowing you free time to consider 'important' subjects, then whose fault is it? Their parents? What if their parents were raised the same way?

That being said, my opinion of adulthood includes mindfulness, which is self-driven. But I guess my point is, blaming is useless. There's always another culprit to find.. and it distracts you from being happy yourself :smoke:

17. Before the earth was proven to be round, everyone was conscious of the 'fact' that the world was flat. ;)

18. I'm curious, what are you conscious of that implies a design of the universe? And how did you acquire this information?

19. on jan. 22 2011 an experience as undeniable and as real as my own birth occurred...i described a lot if on the thread titled "Are we ready to let go of the Collective EGO?" on the second page of threads... but on that day in an instant of realization while i was reading and contemplating on my own bed..a flash of light that was indescribably bright went off in my brain...i could see it and feel it..it only lasted about half a second...imagine like a fuse going "puff" and producing a vividly bright white light....and since that moment i was completely changed... what i am conscious of is the manifest "God" in everything...i know that everything is alive and connected...i am conscious of the apect of "God" that is even within your own self which you have not realized