It all came together...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThePhantom, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Well, I'm high right now. Let me start from the beginning...

It all started with me wanting to get FUCKED up. So I called up my friend Sir Tokes Alot and I said, "Yo, YO, I want to smoke tonight, and this guy owes me a dime, so can I borrow your chillum for tonight" and he's like, "Yeaah". So that night he came over and let me borrow his chillum, and my mom was home and she was sketchin she thought something was going down I'm like nah but something was. Anyway for awhile I hid the chillum and lighter under a pillow in the basement and my mom came down and she went right beside it and you could see the chillum but I blocked her off from seeing it. That was fucking close. Anyways, about 50 minutes ago I copped the bud from my friend and got back to my house. It took literally less than a minute for me to cop it, that was straight. So then after I got it I smoked it and now I'm HIGH as crap. And I can say that on this forum cause it's a weed forum and people come on here all the time high and nobody cares cause half of us are always high here :D

Anyway, I'm this high off one fucking chillum pack, and I have like three or four more left. This is goona be a good night.

Edit: Yo, any of you know if that if I smoked it out the back door if it would leave a smell in the house? I highly doubt it.

2. Seriously, help!

3. lol nah bro your good.

i just smoked a bong pack and im good. :bongin:
    lol..

4. I had like five freaking chillum packs, that's a lot of chillum packs if you know what I mean. Whoah I'm FEELING GOOD right now.

5. wtfff is a chilliumm

6. Also known as a pinchie. Like a bowl with but shaped like a cigarette or one hitter, not like a pipe.

7. Wow, I was really high last night. It was so awesome! I smoked inside my house and blew the smoke out the window most of the time, but then I walked outside and realized how freaking WARM it was! So I hit my last fat chillim pack outside in the warm air, and it was so sweet. Then I went upstairs and listened to music and ate honey roasted peanuts, which for some reason tasted like chocolate with a cherry-liquid center. I know that's a really weird thing for peanuts to taste like but it did!