It’s time for America’s allies to step up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Herbiv0r, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Time to eat your peas, friends.

2. canada will take military action in 2012

3. Hmmm let me think about it.
    NO!

4. I don't recall that being proposed as a question.

5. "It’s time for America’s allies to step up"

Is it a suggestion? The answer is still no.
    Is it a piece of advice? The answer is still no.
    Is it an order? Then the answer is fuck you.

6. It's a prediction. You worthless allies will contribute because you need us and we don't need you.

7. Alright, guess we'll find some new allies.

8. #8 Herbiv0r, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
    Should have left you for the nazis.

I think you'll find good company with the Muslims, once they swallow Europe whole.

9. Have fun not being at war when your government stops going to war.
    I'm sure I will, I love kebab.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nOtT1QUsIE]The Muslim plan to take over Europe (Destroy Europe from inside) - YouTube[/ame]

11. Lol, the Muslim plan, as if there's a mastermind Muslim somewhere regulating our immigration policies.

12. Did you watch the video? The inferior people known as the white European reproduces 4x less the rate as their Muslim counterparts. There will be a Muslim majority in Europe in the foreseeable future. Good for them, they are the superior of the two, after all.

13. #13 tharedhead, Jan 23, 2012
    I'm sure Mauritius will step up....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/mar/07/mauritius-healthcare-education

14. #14 Johnny Cash, Jan 23, 2012
    Let me quote a Dutch musician here:
    "Religies komen en gaan, dus vanwaar die verontwaardiging over de opkomst van de Islam? Christenen domineerden, straks iets anders. We denken verder te gaan terwijl er in feite niets verandert."

The basic translation of that is: "Religions come and go, so why the outrage about the rise of Islam? Christians dominated, something else in the future. We think we're proceeding while in fact nothing is changing."

An increase in Muslim population doesn't change anything about who I am. I have no concerns.

PS: The man in your video was not advocating Muslims "taking over" Europe. he was simply advocating incorporation of Muslims in European societies.

15. That's because your government trained you from birth to assume the position.

16. What position?

17. Of inferiority. You have no control over your government. You will continue to be America's lap dog and get taken over by the Arabs. The remaining white women in Eurostan will be sporting burqas.

18. Haha, we have much more control over our government than the Americans do. MUCH more.

19. Yes. Because we carry your weight. Not anymore. It's time to come out in the real world and put up or shut up.

20. [quote name='"Herbiv0r"']
    It's a prediction. You worthless allies will contribute because you need us and we don't need you.[/quote]

At this point in history, America is the retarded step child. We are quickly becomming Canada's Mexico.