1. #1 FlaNatv, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
    I am on a phone right now so not sure if that makes a difference but I've browsed the forum a lot on the phone.Just sent someone a long private message and all the formatting was deleted so it was one giant block of text. I sent another message apologizing but used the "full editor" and it did the same thing.Also, pictures are much wider than the rest of the forum text. Some are also no longer proportioned and squished together horizontally.And posting this, the "topic title" space is very narrow and only shows "lss" of the "Issues" title I named this post.I'm sure you have worked hard on this, and maybe I'm just not used to it yet, but it doesn't seem as easy on the eyes.ThanksEdit: doing it here too. Is there a separate format for phones and computers? I don't see a way to switch from a mobile view to a desktop view

2. Can you please try deleting your browser cache , the issues sound exactly like you have outdated JS files.

If that will not assist please let me know what Operating System and Browser you are using on your phone. So we can check further.