Issues

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sanities, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Me and 2 other friends planned on going to a head shop last night, and we were hanging at my place. I was with one of my friends already, then my brother and his friend came over, so now that's 4 cars altogether. Then me and my friend decide to pick up a dub and the guy offered to deliver, so he comes and that's now 5 cars, then my other friend who we've been waiting forever for comes, 6 cars. My parents come and notice all these cars and think I'm throwing a party, so then I couldn't go to Philly. And now that I'm looking through my money, I notice I can't find it.

2. Damn man hopefully you find your loot. A lot of shady people these days.

3. It's a shame, you can't trust anybody these days, well what are you gonna do you know op? Next time I'd be safer about who's in my crib, make sure u didn't misplace it. Go grab some Phillys and blaze it down, all you can do. :/ good luck op

4. It's not just that, within the last few weeks I've lost money and my pipe broke. I got a new piece already, but I've ran out of money and nothing seems to be going good my way. It's like I'm in a spiral downhill

5. You may have been ripped off, but don't be quick to judge. For one it's very likely you may have misplaced or lost it (4/5 that's what happened). Secondly, there is most likely nothing you can do about it, besides staying away from them or jackin' their stuff next time you go over to their place.

6. Yeah... I have depression problems I can relate with that downward spiral bullshit, just gotta try and stay positive.