Issues wity tent

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by JHerrer Fan, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Here's the filter. Do I need to take off the white Syrians?

Attached Files:

2. Here's the ac and the project

Attached Files:

3. No. In my case I pull air from the room, it gets drawn over the light and then the exhaust goes out of my window. Air movement is more important then air temp in this case.

I would be severely worried about the circuit thing though. Find out for sure what sockets belong to which breakers on your box and try to find the circuit you can use for your grow that won't trip anything else. Blow drier uses a good bit of juice but far from the most power hungry thing in our houses. If your grow is that close to the limits on whatever circuit you're on you could potentially have very serious problems.

Your set up isn't enormous so finding the right way shouldn't be tough but I'd certainly take a peak at your breaker box and see what's what

4. Well.. If I can lower the ac three levels I don't trip anything. I'm hoping I can use ac on low fan and keep the tent cool tbh.

5. Just switched the cents around and I've got 80 deg temp and 40 humidity!!! Ty all for the help.

I feel like week 3 is coming up and it should be bigger (first grow) but ill post pics as I can

6. Glad to see you got your problems fixed post a link of your journal and ill sub

7. Not really sure what that means. Head scratch emoji

Or how to see the message someone sent me. It doesn't show

8. On grass city we have a grow journal section. You can start a thread there and keep pics in it and follow your progress.

9. So now my temp is too cool. Lol.

10. I think you can buy a thermostat that plugs into your wall(use extension cord and put it in your tent) and it also hooks up to the ac so if you set it at 88 the ac would kick on cool the tent and then shut off. Or if your around your tent just find a good off on schedual for the ac. Just remember tho ac,s eat electricity being turned off and on.

11. Any idea where I can get that thermostat? Money isn't really an issue.

I also only have a 600w mh and hps and a 1000w mh and hps. Do I need something else?

I see ppl with smaller light. Again, its my first time and I'm starting week 3 with 4 pointy leaves in the 600 mh enclosure.

Also. I'm watering 1 every day with 3 drops of super thrive.

12. Am I missing something? I feel like I'm behind schedule

13. I can't post in grow journal threads

14. If you have any hydroponic stores around you they should have some. And with lighting the more the better so don't worry about that, as long as you keep it cool

15. They don't have. Already checked. I can order express delivery online. Have an idea of the name? Unfortunately the store by me has an annoying sell rep who keeps pushing products I don't use.

16. I'm at 75 deg heat /45 humid.

Is this ok?

17. yeah, I ran my rubbermaid tote grow at about 70 and it did fine

18. What's a rubber maid tote grow? I know it's dumb questions but I want to learn more and I think I can use less lights for what I'm doing. If anyone is willing to help I'd be more than happy to share.

I've got male blue berry kush and fem sour diesal strains. I'm looking to trade seeds and knowledge.

Thanks

19. Rubber maid storage totes are plastic bins used to store items. I took 2 and grew a plant in them. Was only about waist high and gave me a half oz

20. What kinda lights did you use? How did you control plant height?