Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Issues with the herb??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thereddfoxx12, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Well i have been looking at the forums with a lot of my free time for the last week. And i have come to a startling conclusion, I think a lot of the people on these forums have formed a habitual issue with weed. Pretty much every single person on these forums smokes daily almost religiously. Some people even need advise on how to smoke in school! Now everyone here is probably thinking "so what it's just the herb it's totally safe". I do agree that weed is the safest recreational drug out there. But that does not mean it can not be abused.

Thank you to anyone who bothered to read the whole thing, and i want to make it clear that i am not trolling. I am just stating what i observed.

2. fair comment weed is not physicaly adictive but can be physcologically adictive like you said habitual, when i have a week off work i have been known to smoke daily but when im back at work i save my weed for the weekend its rare i will smoke on a weekday, the only time i do is if ive had a real shit day or a buddy coming over who smokes and i havent seen them in a while.

3. I smoke weed in bursts, maybe everyday for 3 weeks then I'll stop for a few months, cool observation though..lol

4. I do not see the problem.

5. im with him haha,

6. No it's fair I agree. I see guys that look like they live in squalor, and a lot of the time they do. But they have an 800 dollar bong and smoke 100 bucks a weed a week.

They act like it's not a big deal but they are pizza delivery drivers and stuff. It's not like they actually have money to spend like that.

7. I agree that the herb can be abused! I myself am a daily smoker, but that is the way my life is at this time. I am fortunate enough to have a long vacation after an 8 year stint in the Air Force. I smoke in the mornings, and then periodically throughout the day. ( I do smoke to control headaches and chronic pain)

Now, during the summer I didn't have my daughter as she was with her father, and I was smoking alot. I was bored, and because I had quit drinking and smoking cigarettes, I replaced with MJ smoking! I would have to say I was abusing it. I had to take a 2 month break to clear my head, get my priorities back in line as I had a lot of changes during my life at that time, and find my balance. I feel that I have been successful. :D

It is important to just continually check your smoking in terms of what fits into your life.
    I mean, once I go back to work the amount that I am smoking now will be too much! If I had nothing to do, no children, and could afford it, I would smoke more than I am now....I think that it is a lifestyle/priority "thing"...

I am one of those people that can smoke and still function. I get a lot of stuff done, and I am always ready for whatever the day might throw at me. I am not the "stereo-typical stoner"...I know a lot of people who live like this. I like to call us "Active Herb Lovers". :)

8. shit i wish i could smoke like that but im po.:(

9. Thank you.

Pretty much this, I smoke but still get shit done around the house, work and school. So like someone else said, I see no problem.

It all depends on the individual, don't blame it on the beautiful plant.

10. Over the last three months I've gone from once or twice a week to every day, and i'm cool with it ;)

I get up every morning at 7ish, work until 5 or 6 then my fiance and I get high and have dinner and hang out until we go to sleep at around 10 or 11pm, then wake up with no hangover and do it again ;)

Theres so much stressful shit that its really nice to just unwind and zonk out at the end of the day after all our responsibilities have been handled.

Oh, a good sativa also makes gardening a ton more tolerable - Been weeding the front yard for the last couple days and that shit is boring if you're sober.

11. agreed.:smoking:

12. I have observed,that you observed,so.now what?

I'll give you some time to think over it, as I spark my first bowl of the day:D

13. Why is it so hard for other people (parents, friends, co workers) to see that?!

You hit the nail on the head there Caprican.