Issues with "shit" getting in my bud.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by clint torres, Oct 15, 2012.

1. #1 clint torres, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
    I have, after failed attempts gotten the growing in soil down and am planning on trying coco in the future. Problem is, I'm in a 2 bedroom apt. my roommate is a hair dresser, I habe a little chihuahua who sheds really little hairs. Noy to mention carpet fiber. I am diligent on cleaning, vacuuming, have twom screens over growroom (spare bathroom), dour and over every fan. That takes care of SO much but it isn't enough. I would hang mosquitoe netting but it wouldn't work and that's a fire hazard.

Would a grow tent do it?
    Maybe I should just make canna butter with it?
    hash?

This a decent grow, blue hash, sweet deep grapefruit and kalshinikova in about week 4 of flower, plus I have some fair blue cheese from last run. Unless i can fix this i will have to stop after this grow until I get a place with more space.

One problem is that I can't close the bathroom door during light as the temp will go to 85*-90*, if i open it it drops to 76*.

don't know what to do at all different from what I am doing.:confused_2:

Attached Files:

2. you can't be that hygienic if you've got a dog in the house, a dog licks its own balls and plays in its own shit. enough said.