Issues With Plant Height

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KyleWrap, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Hello,

So I have 4 plants in a 3x3x6 tent. Originally started off using a 300W LED which only has an output of 150W. Plants are about 18 days old and only about 4-5 inches tall, if that.

I just put in an additional LED, a 450W Viperspectra which add another 200W of output for a total of 350W. I transplanted them into 5 gallon pots on Saturday as I noticed decent root walls in the solo cups.

I'm aware that because of the transplant, it may slow down the growth. Plants are growing their 3rd set of leaves right now, and the lights are about 2 ft above the plants.

Any idea on how long it should take for these plants to start stretching upwards?

Below is the only pic I have right now, this was right before they were transplanted. 1 plant has been a runt this whole time so that one isn't necessarily my main concern.

[​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What’s the medium? Photos or autos? Strain?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Fox farm ocean Forrest, feminized g13 haze

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It’s only going to stretch up if it wants more light. Looks healthy. They will defiantly like the bigger pot size.

5. What’s your temps and humidity is your tent? They will start to grow if the conditions in your tent are good. FFOF is a little hot for starting seeds. It Good to add 30% perlite to the soil. in the future if the roots are circling around the solo cup take a fork or your fingers and gently pull them away from the soil so when you transplant, the roots will be able to grow out more instead of being in a root ball. If they were root bound that could cause slow growth until you transplant to bigger pot.