Issues with photoperiod sensitivity??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by satnosh, Jan 25, 2021.

1. #1 satnosh, Jan 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    IMG_1517.jpeg Hi More Experienced Growers,
    This plant was moved indoors in a hurry and flipped shortly thereafter. On three separate occasions the whole room accidentally got 13 hours of light. All of the plants look fine but this one. Seems to just be growing weird curly leaves and not much in the way of bud. It's in a horrible, space-eating tapered pot so there's a part of me that'd be happy to see it go. Did it revert to veg / get stuck ...should I pull it and put it in the hash bucket or it give a couple more weeks?

I believe that it's in week 6 or 7 of flower, although it doesn't really look it. I can use the space, for sure but I thought I'd throw out a line just to see if I am being realistic or just an impatient kook.

Your advice is much appreciated.
    -new to indoors

2. I'm not an expert, but I don't think an extra hour of light would cause any issues, but maybe I'm wrong. Usually when they curl upwards like that it's heat stress. What are your temps? What's your PH? If you're PH is off, you could get nute lockout and plant will be stunted. I think most other people will need more info about your grow. PH, Light, Temps, Nutes, what soil, etc. Looks like that would of been a good strain.

3. It takes a month of Veg hour lighting to revert a flowering plant.
    1-3 nights events won't matter at all and changed nothing.

BNW

4. Thanks. I appreciate the time.