Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Issues with Marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BaalHammon, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Hey guys I have been smoking marijuana for about 3 months now and this past few weeks ive been having this feeling of disgust with marijuana for some reason. I like really want to smoke and i love it but i just get turned of by this feeling of disgust? What could that be?

2. SAME HERE!!
    i love to smoke it but i just get disgusted with myself for unknown reasons...

3. Could be that you're smoking too much and you need a T break.

Or, it could be that you're smoking more than you can afford, and it's causing a psychological downer effect, knowing that it's irresponsible.

It could be a few things, if you examine your life and situation there's a chance you'll probably find that you need a break for one reason or another.

4. what do you really want in life?

5. What he said.

Or, you have social issues conflicting with your use. As long as you have a good time, smoke more. It will either go away or resolve itself.

6. you having any personal problems?

parents, school, etc...

7. What are you smoking? The taste of mids isnt too great :smoke:

8. Treat yourself with some hydro. it'll make you remember why u started to burn the plant matter.:confused: or just stop cuz it ain't for everyone.

9. "Or, it could be that you're smoking more than you can afford, and it's causing a psychological downer effect, knowing that it's irresponsible. "

yeah i think thats part of the problem,
    also
    I have been smoking alone recently in my house not really with friends and the few times i did it with a friend it was rushed.
    I think I am just nervous about smoking with my parents in the house, I am a senior in high school and I will be going away to boarding school soon I guess that might be the problem, my surroundings are just not adequate.

10. Get a good job live somewhere nice and smoke weed! :D
    maybe like amsterdam or cali. :)

and recently I have been smoking Pink kush and synthesised THC, and just some other generally upper mid to high quality weed.

11. :laughing:

Hydro doesn't specify any kind of pot, there's shitty dro and dank dro buddy..

HYDROPONICS is the method of growing using water..:wave:

12. I think I just need to have more fun with it and lower the stress about doing it, it seems like instead of getting paranoid since its around my parents and I know they wont send me to the cops or anything if they catch me I just get depressed. But I noticed this started happening after i kept getting lectured by my dad while I was high and him telling me a bunch of crazy and messed up untrue shit about weed.

Lately I have just been made at the ignorance of some people.

13. Try re-educating yourself about pot.. watch the union again, read some books, success sotries (curing diseases and the like) and read up on the actual plant, how it's grown, processed, how it affects your body. I tried that when I was 15 or 16 and it just gave me such a new outlook on the herb.

Good luck man.

14. Thanks a lot man, your a life saver!

15. well no shit ive nevr dealt with som one who says they have "dro" andits shitty. to me thats unheard of. In Houston terms for quality bud are dank, dro, kill and a few others. and anyways why the hell would I have meant go treat yourself with some hydroponically grown bud.HAHAHA nice pot ego my friend. talk to the mexicans on 5th street from the 80s early 90s they only associate hydro as good bud but u prolly r like wtf. :D

16. Yeah, what he said. OP, sounds like there might be some weed related self esteem issues there. It's like catholic masturbation, you have to be cool with what your doing or it will make you feel dirty and guilty.

17. what the hell is synthesized thc? like K2 and other legal fake bud? That might be your problem. That shit can give you seizures and just plain depressing highs sometimes. I get like a disgusting uneasy feeling when i smoke too much synthetic shit.

18. I felt a bit of guilt for a while because it was something I said I'd never do, but then I re-educated myself and I accepted it as a perfectly safe, perfectly fine to enjoy plant that is only illegal for reasons that make no sense. Not every law has to make sense.