issues/ advice going into flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BluntedAtBirth, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Howdy Yall! A few weeks ago I started flushing in preparation for flower and they had some nitrogen toxicity (correct me if I'm wrong) I noticed from the downward curling leaves. In first week of flower now and noticed most likely cal mag deficiency you can see in the one pic. What should I do to make these bounce back to 100%? Also the foliage is extremely dense. I'll be thinning out most of the large fan leaves this week.

now using flora nova bloom and Beastie Bloomz.

Attached Files:

2. shoulda never flushed and should have cranked them into flower with the N toxic issue.... would have paid off greatly......

3. You in soil or coco mate? Looks like the roots aren’t too please with your tactics. she looks sad :(

4. To me it looks like the leaves are displaying signs of nitrogen-DEFICIANCY instead.
    Pretty sure they would be of a dark green if toxic amounts were in the earth.
    Flushing is too risky for beginners or under the wrong circumstances and flushes away the nutrients out of the earth. You need to rebuild a healthy nutrient-level, by providing all the nutrients your plant shows deficiencies of in the form of fertilizer. Read and Follow the feeding schedule, but increase the dose by ~10-30%, depending on how severe the malnutrition is.

When you overdo it with your fertilizer next time, lay that one off until your plant displays no overdose of a specific element anymore. Water healthy amounts and keep giving the other nutrients unless your plant displays overdose of those specifically. It's simple, safe and works every time, unless you went bonkers with the fertilizer!

I recommend you google for guides that help you diagnose exactly what's wrong with your plant, before deciding on a course of action :)

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Wow! Thank you very much guys. I really misjudged that one. I am in Aurura Innovations 707 soil with bigfoot mykos added. I will blast them today with pegasus potion, flora nova bloom, and a pinch of ionic grow.

6. as for clearing up some leaves any suggestions or advice on that?

7. Unfortunately I have no experience with any of those fertilizers, I am just glad you don't seem to be one of those clowns who pee into their plants soil, as if that ever had a positive effect...

I would say keep the leaves on, they all seem to display moderate signs of malnutrition, but the leaves are still useful.

Good luck with your plant!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. all of this could of been avoided, had you phD your solution & water to 6.3.

Sent from my LML713DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app