Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Issue with dryness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Striker, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Thank you in advance for any advice you might have :D So i had to take a break for a bit right after buying a decent amount, and unfortunately when i was able to start again, my stuff was pretty dry. I read that you can either put moist bread or an orange slice in with your stash, and that the marijuana would soak up the moisture. But i also read that this is dangerous and could cause mold thus leading to lung problems. Does having moist marijuana create a more potent smoke? or is it just an easier hit? or just kind of an acquired taste thing?

2. #2 Pyroxide, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    It just tastes a bit stale, nothng to risk mould over though.
    Try a hit if you really don't like the taste go to your local headshop and buy some damiana to spin with it.
    But from now on just keep it in a mason jar.

Edit: If it's too harsh for you try making an ice bong (assuming you don't have an icecatcher.)
    I reccomend a powerade/gatoraid bottle, make it into a bong, a longer hose positioned further up is good. Then just add ice as well as water. It will lessen the harshness of the smoke.

3. How long have you had it? In my experience, it retains it's potency. For me, dry weed merely tastes a little stale and hits more harshly. Besides that you shouldn't have any problems smoking it.

4. Should still be good whether it's dry or not. Dry weed obviously cashes faster than moist weed would though.

5. Sweet thank you so much for the help guys! :)

6. try throwing in a slice of fruit like an apple or orange for a few hours in the mason jar. just be sure your going to smoke it within a day or so of doing that. no need to Risk mold. Besides.. In my experience it adds a slight hint of taste :p