Israel's top court backs bar on Palestinian spouses

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Israel's top court backs bar on Palestinian spouses

Help fend off national suicide? It's always interesting to view situations from anothers perspective. And there are some that say there is no racism against Muslim/Arabs in Israel. The question is, who considers this ruling to be racist? Do you? I do.

2. Lmao

What did you expect?

3. I dunno, I didn't expect this, but then again I guess I would have to research everything there is to know about Israel and what they are doing. But then again, when it comes to Muslims/Arabs & Terrorism, Israel has made its stance pretty clear, right?

4. Well I'm sure it will be labeled as racist. Doesn't matter to those of us who back Israel, democracy, and the fight against tyranny. No one likes it when Jews fight back. Fuck 'em.

5. #5 Swills, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    Jews fighting back? Wtf are you talking about. This article isn't about Jews fighting anything expect against Arabs. People love to say Israel the poster child for democracy in the Middle East and that all Arabs who live in Israel are treated equally, as you would expect to find in a democracy, but that's clearly not the case.

I see you changed you hateful signature which was just yesterday, "I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam" to that. I know where you stand, you'll defend Israel no matter what, the good and definitely the bad, especially if the issue is against Arabs/Islam/Muslims.

6. its amazing how obsession and hate of Israel and its peoples rules the minds of many members here, a huge chunk of threads you post is about negativity and Israel, I think you got issues son...

If you're having issues I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but hate on Israel aint one

7. #7 Swills, Jan 13, 2012
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can make the same argument for anti Muslim threads, and so on. There is yin to everyones yang. Of course when someone posts anything that's negative about Israel all the sudden that poster has issues, because, as we're all supposed to believe, Israel is an innocent victim who is being picked on the bad bully brown people. Well, I don't buy that bullshit anymore so I will continue to post articles I find interesting about Israel. Funny thing is, its not like I go digging around looking for "negative" articles about Israel. This article was posted on Yahoo!, original source is Reuters. Israel does a fine job of making headlines all by themselves. I just report.

Btw, what's opinion on Israel doing this? You know, that's what this thread is about, not your opinion of others who have a different opinion of Israel than you.... :rolleyes:

8. You're right in the fact Israel shouldn't be a US problem. They don't need us, we certainly don't need them.

9. #9 FormerPothead, Jan 13, 2012
    I don't hate Israel. I hate the fact that they are commiting one of the most brutal,drawn out genocides in history,and it's leaders have laughed numerous times publicly about this fact. This has nothing to do with the people of israel but rather its sociopathic criminal leaders.

10. I reject that,Israel need's the U.S the most.If Israel never got help from America,we would have defeated Israel long ago.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akfs-E9dLEo]Benjamin Netanyhu tells Congress Israel doesn't need US Troops - YouTube[/ame]

uh...

12. There is no doubt Israel has a huge advantage gaining help from the US and western nations, but if Israel were all by themselves they would be just fine. The Israeli military is a force to be reckoned with. When I was in the USN, at both of my commands we specialized in the ME and supplying intel to Israel & vice versa, and I recall my commander saying Israel has the best military intel in the world. Israel cannot be easily defeated.

That said, even if the USA sent 0 dollars in aid to Israel that doesn't mean Israel loses its alliance with the US military (or any western ally) and that they are all alone, quite the contrary.

13. Swills and his fellow non Israeli brethren here love Israel..love it to pieces...:rolleyes:

Isn't it obvious by their posting histories?

14. #14 Swills, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    Is my sarcasm detector going off?

That's right, I'm the guy who posts "negative" things about Israel :rolleyes:. Like I already said, I just post what's in the headlines or an occasional YT vid, and what can I do if "negative" news is being posted. If you come across "positive" Israel stories please post them.

What's my personal opinion of the state of Israel? That's not the point of this thread but again people like yourself totally ignore the original post and attack me. Lame bro. But do I personally agree with Israel and their policies? Hell no, but the same goes for the US, UN, etc, and I don't see you saying anything that comes close to your post there when I post a "negative" article about Washington DC. The pot calling the kettle black.

15. Nothing to say about the OP just sad pathetic attempts to smear.
    When they cannot argue they hurl insults...

This kind of action by the Israeli government will backfire on them IMO.
    The average secular Israeli will be sickened and disgusted by this "law".
    It will be seen for what it is by any rational Israeli.
    The world is watching the Israeli government now and this "law" is yet another self inflicted kick in the balls.

This is another nail in the coffin of the extremist regime that has control of the state of Israel.

16. Not an insult at all...just a statement of an emotion that seems obvious...no less hate then I have for IRAN and any other country that supports acts of terror and oppression against the innocent.

You just don't like Israel... I've no problem with that really, as I have no love for them....you and your fellow Israel haters just need to be honest about your hate.

Is Israel a nice cuddly country full of love and understaning..hell no.
    Do they engage in undercover spy type murder, you betchya..
    Are they a threat to other middle eastern countries...yep, same as all the other middle eastern countries...

would I shed a tear if they were suddenly turned into a sheet of glass along with other countries over there...nope, not one tear..well maybe if any innocent lives are lost, I would feel sorrow for them, but not the countries.

just saying people need to be honest about their hate...like I am about my disdain and hate for DC politicians :p

17. there is a difference between hate of a country and hate of a current government or a current governments actions.

otherwise most of us here hate america, which isn't true. Hating israel's actions =/= hating israel. why don't we just talk about the topic of the thread?

18. agreed...hate the government not the people(nation). :)

..as to the topic..ya, it's wrong, bigoted, racist...how ever you put it, it is wrong to enact a law against anyone just for being of a certain race/creed/religion/nationality.:cool:

19. This new law is shit, no doubt. What is also shit, is Swills' need to straw man the shit out of everything. In the OP it says there are people who claimed there is NO racism against Arabs in Israel. Can you show me where anyone said that? Or should someone put a lighter to this straw man?

20. It is.