Israeli Police Bound And Beat Us Citizen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Jul 6, 2014.

1. #21 jas43, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    Seriously, there needs to be an Israel VS. Palestine thread

This shit gets super old super quick when the top 3 or 4 threads in the politics sections are all about the same fucking topic.

And the dedicated trolls don't help.
    At all

2. I'm assuming you give a fuck.  What did it help? They live in a dangerous place, but at least they have the IDF to protect them. Go to Mosul and see what they think of you being half Palestinian and a pothead.  You might rather have the beating.

3. Actually marijuana use is quite widespread in Iraq, unless you're talking bout ISIS?

4. I was talking about Islam in general and thinking about ISIS in particular, that's why I mentioned Mosul.  I didn't know Iraq had a lot of potheads but I assumed Afghanistan had many.  My ignorance about that area of the world, as I've never been there, is well known but I do learn something new almost daily thanks to blades like you willing to school me.  That may be worded a bit sarcastic but I'm being serious for the most part.

5. Its cool bro, thought you were talking bout ISIS lol, but they are just a bunch of retards, there are videos where they will execute someone for smoking a cigarette. people twist religion too much especially them fuckers lol

6. no one is justifying it.

Just pointing out reality.

If you go to a dangerous place you'll be in danger.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yeah but you shouldnt be facing danger frm the people that are supposed to be the army and police ? who randomly attack arab teens just for the sake of them being a different religion to them. makes me sick that humans have got so low

8. agrees. But since you brought it up Keep in mind police and military commit far more murders and attrocities than criminals.

Gotta love statism

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app