Israeli Crimes And World Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dopenologist, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The only radical extremists are the ones who support Apartheid Israel. Thankfully these numbers are decreasing every year and it Israel is now viewed in the same light as Apartheid South Africa was when it was coming to it's end.

The work of BDS has shown a spotlight on Israel's savagery and has shown the world the cesspit it has become. You'll find the latest generations of American Jews for instance don't want to be associated with Apartheid and are turning their backs on the Israeli state and all it stands for.

BDS Movement
    Jewish Voice for Peace | Justice • Equality • Dignity

2. The Israeli state and those who find it are certainly racist Edward but i wouldn't say Jews are. The majority of Jews in the world live outside Israel.

Apartheid South Africa was racist as Apartheid Israel is but this does not imply all who live in same are racist.

3. This is extreme Zionist propaganda and a form of genocide, I've heard this nonsense spouted many times.

Before Balfour, Jews and Muslims lived happily side by side in what was then known by the people of these lands as Palestine Land of Israel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How Israel seeks to erase the region's history

4. The thing about cesspits is that even though not everything in them is shit, everything in them is shit. Since you think Israel is a cesspit of hate and racism that includes the Palestinians who hate Jews for being Jews. The whole Middle East is a cesspit of hate and racism, IMO.

5. I don't think the Palestinians hate Israelis because they're Jews, before Palestine was carved up Jews, Muslims and Christians lived side by side in peace.

The trouble started when Palestinians were booted off their lands to accommodate Jews from Europe, the US and further afield.

6. 53832775_2372142959689007_8144086926199095296_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. 54278314_2372573829645920_6745516360530395136_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Not simply a "Location on a map" Ed, more of a MASSIVE drain on your tax dollars.......

Can this be justified? Truly?

US seeks to increase aid to Israel by $200M in 2019

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. #352 Slick21, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    No Ed. That is the furthest thought from my mind.

Can`t quite believe you just came away with that.

I want them held responsible for the incredibly horrendous things that they are doing to the Palestinian people, and be held accountable for it!

I also want the rest of the fucking planet to chastise them accordingly. It`s fucking ridiculous this "International TV/Media blackout" that is happening NOW.

Same goes for the yellow-vest issues in France. You think that pesky uprising simply faded away? Hell no, and there are real stories of live fire being used. There is an injunction on the media to silence that too tho`. Surprised?

Anyway ED, although disappointed in you here...............be well aware that it was YOUR tax dollar that paid for another child to be sniped just this week. You bought that bullet.

And yet, as we speak, Israel wants even MORE of a US contribution.

US veterans are commiting suicide every day, living and dying in cardboard boxes, ain`t no money to help them, yet there is loads of dollars to help a people massacre, destroy the food source, turn off the water supply and invade land illegally.

A people of ALL peoples........who should fucking know better!

Good day to you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dunno why I bother. No one will look at the link anyway. The Guardian is a non-bias source surely?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. What is Jew? Jews and Muslims of the middle East are all scumbags

12. Yeah. That fence the protest at is also 100m short of the border, so they are actually on their own land, armed with rocks! Terrorist Bastards!

Reaction? Telescopic Sniper fire at Medics, Press, Children....... it all goes on, and is easily found.

Anyways. They want even MORE of your dollars, whilst laughing that they control you.

And they WILL get it. Yeah, cry me a fucking river indeed. :coffee:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. There is no fence Ed, it's a wall. The number 1 mad dog in Palestine/Israel is Netanyahu.

“Israel is the nation state of the Jewish people – and only it.”
    Netanyahu

He's a supremacist, a Jewish supremacist nut job. Even the Israeli president has condemned him this time. Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc are all second class in Netanyahu's twisted mind.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. There's lots of people all over the world laughing at us with their hands in our pockets including the Palestinians. America donates more to the Palestinians than anyone else and far more than what your country sends them. What's up with that? Are you more interested in giving sympathy than you are in giving food?

Like the North Koreans, the Palestinians could have a good life if they would simply accept peace.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. With respect Ed, you again failed to comment on exactly WHO is being shot here.

Accept peace? Does that mean the obliteration of their kind?

You have seen, or looked into the land grabs, and the deliberate destruction of crops...... let alone who is in control of the water supply, and the world-wide blockade yeah?

I humbly assume that you know that, when (pre-checked flotillas, trying to bring medicines and food, and zero more) are attacked and murdered in acts outside of Israeli waters, is indeed Piracy. Condemned by the UN and NATO, nothing is done.

And you can state honestly, that this is ok?

History will not look favorably at these horrendous acts. Nor those who stood by idly watching. Has the "Human" race learned nothing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.