Israeli Crimes And World Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dopenologist, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #321 svedka, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    Many of us are not convinced Israel is a "friend"... i am not talking about the people of Israel but the leaders... i think they play the USA like a fiddle as well as Zionists and the TV regressive con artists "saving souls" & twisting the words of "ALMIGHTY GOD" to milk the poor & vulnerable viewers out of their hard earned cash...

but i digress due to the infinite correlation of the universe... how can you not?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Why would you give money to anyone?
    America first?

If the US is a charity it would be far better off investing in Mexico, they're your neighbors and it's best you get along. Wall/Illegals/CoCo Cola

What the fuck is the US doing giving the equivalent of $23,000 to every Israeli family when there are US Vets sleeping in the sewers? If I was you Ed, I'd be looking for my $23k.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I think it's stupid to borrow money to give to anyone but it's better to give military aid to Israel than fight their wars for them. If they were attacked and couldn't defend themselves we would have their backs but I'd rather give them bullets than boots.
    I'm sure you've slept in a few sewers in your time, it's not that bad.

4. Yeah, I can't stand seeing those TV con artist collecting money to supposedly meant to buy Israelis bread or some such shit. I bet there are no starving Israelis that need feeding.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. From what I heard, and I have not tried to verify it, upwards 80+% of aid to Israel has to be spent on U.S. weaponry.

Steal from the American people, give it to other people so they can spend it on corporations of death...

Not only do places like Raytheon and Lockheed already get the vast majority of their revenue from the tax theft, some of the foreign revenue is also stolen from the American people.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. They've nukes Ed, who's going to attack them?

Never slept in a sewer, we take to the ditch over here Ed or sleep down by the river. I slept rough by the river a lot in my youth. We used to go down and hang out with the old wino's. The trick was to make sure you had more lads than the wino's in case it got fugly.

7. What kind of “stealing” are you referring to?

J

8. Young American Jews on "birthright" (come steal Palestinian land) trips are starting to wake up to the horror of Apartheid Israel.

Midway through my 10-day tour of Israel with Birthright in June, our trip leaders handed out a map of the country to each participant. The map clearly showed Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and the winding Jordan River, but it had no demarcation for the West Bank, the Palestinian territory that Israel has illegally occupied for more than 50 years. Looking at the map, I was taken aback by the blatant way this supposedly apolitical trip was making such a political decision as to erase the existence of Palestinian people and their land. I felt something inside of me break, and I knew I needed to do something.

I’m One of the Young People Who Walked Off Birthright Israel This Summer

• Like Like x 2
  9. So what you're saying is some young people are against Israel? What's your point? There's lots of people that are confused and misled.

10. Read the article Ed. Birthright is a Zionist effort to try and make young Jews from allover the world into Zionists by bringing them to Israel and brainwashing them.

Thankfully some are starting to wake up and reject their propaganda and walking off the tours and engaging with the native Palestinian people.

11. Apartheid Israel locking up Palestinians for social media posts.

Democracy my arse.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. The Israeli government is vile and crass, the West needs to wake up and stop following the US's orders when it comes to this, by supporting them to basically fund a genocide.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. It was the same with Apartheid South Africa, the US and Reagan propped up that sick regime for years after the rest of the world woke up to the horrors of Apartheid.

Until the US withdraws support the Israelis will keep slaughtering Palestinians.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Agreed, however as long as it's in their financial interest, they will never stop. Same goes for Syria and all the wars and proxy wars they've waged over the years. Russia's no better these days when it comes to their greed for oil and their dividing and conquering policy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Amazing interview. Roger Waters on Israel and Syria, it's great that he has found a means (RT) to express his views. I get the feeling that the reporter thinks he's pro-Russian though. He makes great points nevertheless.

• Like Like x 1
  16. There was no such country called Palestine, and no people called Palestinians. They are Trans-Jordanians.

• Like Like x 1
  17. The amount of fake testimonials and the amount of propaganda against Israel is ridiculous. You expect those people to just allow radical Islamists to just walk it and slaughter civilians because you want to be some self righteous social justice warrior? Social justice is a sham and a method of weakening nations to bend to the will of others. I guess you missed the time where they were running Jews over with cars and stabbing them randomly in public. Not to mention radicals Islamists all around the world causing destruction and death. No one but fools believe the lies the so called Palestinians are telling.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.