Israeli Crimes And World Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dopenologist, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now, on some other threads the "Racism" word is being thrown around in a lame attempt at derailment of said.

Can anyone come here and define the above as anything else?

I`m guessing page 3 any day soon, sadly.

It`s "Totes Amaze-Balls" how they never come here...... Simply a predictable logistic thing I`m sure. :coffee:

2. Just out of curiosity can any actually show decisive proof that some ancient Palestinian state existed?

3. [​IMG]

It's a Zionist fairytale that Palestine never existed, spouted to ease the guilt of current day Israelis and their supporters.

Jews, Muslims and Christians lived side by side in Palestine/Israel in peace before the Israeli colony was founded by the British.

4. A coin printed by the Anglo Palestine Bank which is moderate day Bank Leumi. How is a coin created by Zionist proof of Palestine existing?

Attached Files:

5. Oh god... Here they both are bad.

Israel and Palestin.

6. Not interested in having a long debate. Honestly I just wanted to ask a question and answer one so I can get the notifications lol.

7. Your question is absurd. Palestine existed long before 48' when it was shared peacefully by Muslims, Jews and Christians.

Crazed Zionists arrived post 48' from Europe, the US and further afield to fulfill some religious philosophy and that's when all the craziness started.

It's Zionist propaganda the claim that there was no Palestinians. Jews, Muslims and Christians all identified as Palestine or Palestine Land of Israel.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. And out of this same curiosity, Can anyone show decisive proof that they are "God`s Chosen People" ?
    Or that they were promised the lands of Palestine 2000 years ago?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Israel

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. "According to the story, Moses was unable to enter the land himself owing to a misunderstanding with God and passed his leadership to his second-in-command, Joshua, who then led the Israelites to victory over the indigenous people."

Well that`s me convinced. Holy Fairy Tales. Could see that stand up in court.

Even if forced to swear upon a made-up book. Quality.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Which is why artifacts support the claims. Won't find that about Palestine though. But I'm not on Grasscity for politcal discussion. The thread looked one sided and I wanted to stir the pot.
    An ancient coin-like seal found in Jerusalem may confirm some Biblical claims

Palestinian Museum Prepares to Open, Minus Exhibitions

12. Whilst I respect what you appear to believe, I have a collection of ancient Roman coins, and they bear the names of many Roman leaders Europe-wide.
    There are coins depicting a leader... say the Gordion period, as an example.
    This would state that the land it was found in, should depict that he was the ruler, however history teaches us that there were many found from Cyprus, Italy, England etc.
    These are also very confusing to follow, as Augustus`s image is depicted on some, which cannot be true.
    Ceaser is also mentioned in the same time-frames, which is more likely, so we have under generals, followed by sons etc.

There are also depictions in ancient Latin, that dis-prove any possibilities, that these Rulers were ever actually there, in many modern countries.

So no, I can accept the line that these coins are, and in my case, very well struck/minted etc. but historically impossible to use as proof.

Historians to this day simply state, that the coins travelled with different sub-sets of soldiers and were valued merely due to silver content.
    It tells nothing but a confused story of events.

Leaving the ridiculous Biblical babble aside, there are seals, inscriptions, discoveries that at face value, would have the layman believe that Rome, at it`s peak, should realistically be able to lay claim to any Nation of today.

I`m sure you would accept that claim as nonsence.

However, "Moses Fell out with God"? Israel promised Palestine lands over 2000 years ago (In an acceptedly made-up book to quell the masses by fear) I can`t buy that.

With that logic, Kane and Abels tale, in itself, is a mere nonsence.

Parting of the Red sea? C`mon, what next?

By your argument/case where does the US stand, if ancient artifacts are to be accepted as proof of ownership?

I appreciate your looking into this, as it grabbed my interest quickly, as I see myself as a part-time archaologist.

So where do I file my Celtic (bronze age) cross now, as it was unearthed in modern day Normandy?

13. Fair enough. I'm not really here for politics so I rather make friends and discuss pot in other threads. So I'll take your word for it and look into it more. Do you recommend any books or articles to read?

14. Tell me what it is you wish to learn about, this subject clearly is one, however any suggestions I make publicly will merely have the usual suspects screaming "But your sources are bullshit...." etc. Due to innane stupidity, and cognitive dissonance.
    If there is anything you wish to take from these exchanges, we should do it privately.

15. I'm open to all sources and honestly I'm just interested in history in general. I wasn't trying to come off as some dick trying to create a huge debate. Just playing devil's advocate as the thread seemed to be mostly one sided.

16. I know.

You show willingness to learn. Or at least look at other possibilities. I like that already.

17. Well thank you. I am a firm believer in the passing of knowledge to one another. If I can teach someone something and they can teach me something. That's a good day in my book. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. The massive funding for Israel’s military is the result of the 2016 U.S.-Israel Memorandum of Understanding on security assistance between the Israeli and U.S. governments, which called for annual funding of $3.8 billion — or $23,000 per year for every Jewish family living in Israel — for the next 10 years.

US Military Aid to Israel Set to Exceed a Record $3.8 Billion

US veterans sleeping like dogs on the street yet the US has $23,000 to give to every Israeli family?

America first my arse!

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. It's like Israel is an island of sanity in an ocean of crazy so if we had the money I wouldn't mind helping our friends like Israel. Why we would give money to people that hate us, such as the Palestinians, is what confuses me. If it wasn't for their neighbors Israel wouldn't need military assistance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.