Israeli Crimes And World Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dopenologist, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.

Haaretz is one of the main media organisations in Israel and the only one to voice any dissent against the actions of the Israeli state.

It is far from propaganda.

2. Textbook propaganda. It's all one sided information they put out. In a subscriber drive here's what the paper's owner says...."By doing so (subscribing), you will become a partner in the ongoing effort to shape Israel as a liberal and constitutional democracy..." so there's their agenda as written by the owner. It doesn't report events to inform, it's trying to shape Israel's government. That's propaganda no matter how you define it.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I'm not a Muslim. Lmao the "nose on my face" what!!? lmao

I have no reason to lie, had I was a muslim, I would most definitely be proud. I told you i'm a Brazilian American. People from South America aren't uneducated we are aware of the world politics. I'm not a Muslim, but let's say so what if I was?

Would the facts change?
    Would the substance change?

lmao nope.

4. All media is biased in one way or another Ed. Haaretz isn't trying to pretend to be anything, it's very open and transparent.

Thankfully they have the balls to speak out against the barbaric savagery of the Israeli state, most other Israeli media sources are government lapdogs pumping Zionist propaganda.

5. They try this nonsense all the time. "You must be a Muslim".

Imagine telling someone you must be a Jew because you support Israel?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Look I don't care that you're Muslim, it doesn't change any facts, it just explains your focus.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You don't care, but you brought it up based on an assumption rooted in feelings, which in itself is illogical. The reality of the circumstance:

I'm not a muslim and it doesn't change the substance of what was discussed as you cannot debate me on substance so you're attempting to derail this dialogue with nonsensical feelings attempting to rationalized my focus. My passion in awaken the populous to the zionist occupation of their minds through hasbara to cover up the genocide and apartheid by the Zionist regimes in Israel. In addition to multiple UN resolution violations, but the expense of this genocide and apartheid is paid by the American Taxpayers whom 98% of the populations don't give two fucks about the middle east.

Everyday western nations are reminded of the holocaust and are told to always remember to prevent it from occurring again, but what happens when the past victims are becoming the oppressors?

8. I don't really debate this stuff, I basically just dispute what others say when I think they are wrong, I don't know enough about it to debate. Your passion is admirable but explain to me why a person who moved from Brazil to America would be so invested in all things anti Israel? It's not the Palestinians you support, the only time you mention their plight is when you can blame Israel for it. It's not concern for American taxpayers that motivates you and like you say 98% of us don't give two shits about the Palestinians other than to use them to bash Israel so why are you in that 2% who have personal reasons being passionately anti Israel? I read that there's a growing anti Israel movement in Brazil, maybe that's where you're getting your passion? If you're not a Muslim like you claim, you may not even know why you're passionate about this subject.

You call me a Talmud loyalist and a Zionist, you'd probably laugh if you had seen me google Talmud to see what it was, maybe I was a Talmud loyalist and didn't know it. I don't come here to support or criticize Israel or Palestinians, I've only argued with other people's nutty ideas and point out their errors. Thanks for the discussion.

• Like Like x 1

9. Interesting you state the following:
    So I would take it, that my ideas aren't nutty, considering you don't have enough information to formulate an argument, So why argue? I don't see giving those statements, how I can be faulted for viewing you as a Zionist, but that's just my perception.

I'm not Anti-israel, i'm Pro-Peace.

I cannot be held accountable for seeking peace, when you notice a multitude of injustices as a human level be it directly and indirectly you want to ensure you put the world in its place before it put you in yours.

Actually, the economic reasons are very important to me; I don't like restrictions of my freedoms and manipulation/influence from foreign actors with my money that i'm being extorted. I don't like to support any foreign aid, but I dam well don't like supporting Israel as it's a bad actor on the world stage and it impact Americans negatively.

The entire South America is an Anti Israel Continents, Hugo Chavez was vey instrumental in informing and popularizing and shedding light on the Israel crimes against humanity. However many in South America are well aware of the IMF and World Bank and sympathize with Adolf Hitler speech when he denotes international jewish bankers and their influence in destroying a nation through crooked deals.

So I answered all your questions in good faith, I notice you said you looked at the Talmud, What were your thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good faith? You said "I'm not Anti-israel, i'm Pro-Peace" Did you say that with a straight face or did you crack a smile as you wrote it? That's why arguing with you is so frustrating, nothing you say can be trusted. You only post anti Israel stuff, that's your only focus here, that and being pro Hitler. Which I guess is consistent in a sick twisted sort of way. Wasn't there a lot of Nazis that hid in Brazil after the war?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. #291 landrace, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    ... ... ... Yes, I did. I thought it was fairly clever response, and I was right it's a very clever response. Israel is anything but peaceful.

You're telling me, how many UN resolutions are violated before you admit Israel is the aggressor?

Let's be honest Anti-Israel stuff is the best kind of stuff. Besides it's not my fault the truth is Anti-Israel. That's not my fault that's reality fault.

My focus here is like others to discuss politics, but it's difficult when your countries foreign policy is being controlled by a foreign entity.

So I refocused my purpose and it's dedicated to combat the Hasbara that's running rampant on these boards. Once more people are awoken to this reality than perhaps us Goyims can reclaim our foreign policy and not die in wars for Israel.

I do think Hitler is a great leader, no different than Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, and Ashoka, but for the mere purpose of entertainment I will argue in favor, to pull on the emotional blades. I guess it's a bit sick in a strange way, but it's just entertainment for me also I get to introduce many who are curious of the inconsistencies being told to them in western universities.

You've seem to forget that your morals are contradictions. You chastise me for my views on Hitler, but within the same breath defend zionism state and agenda, which is the modern day nazi that victims are the Palestinians.

I think you're just being amoral unless it benefits Israel.

12. @Cactus Ed

History TV

Not saying that is foundation, however it is likely to have had at least a touch of influence.

:smoke:

13. The Israeli government now want to make it a crime to film their jack booted thugs.

• Like Like x 1

14. 36064586_10213920244054602_8341216446092673024_n.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. According to B’Tselem, al-Najjar “was fatally shot by a member of the security forces who was aiming directly at her as she was standing about 25 meters away from the fence, despite the fact that she posed no danger to him or anyone else and was wearing a medical uniform.”

Shortly before she was killed, al-Najjar was with several other paramedics, including Rami Abu Jazar, Rasha Qudaih, Rida al-Najjar and Mahmoud Abd al-Ati.

All were wearing clearly marked medical vests.

They were approaching the area of the fence with their hands in the air in order to rescue two young men who had passed out due to the heavy amounts of teargas the Israelis were firing.

“We got to the two young men, and when we started evacuating them, the soldiers started firing a heavy barrage of teargas canisters at us,” Abu Jazar told B’Tselem.

Razan al-Najjar and Qudaih began choking, and they withdrew from the area in order to receive treatment from their colleagues Abu Jazar and Abd al-Ati.

Abd al-Ati’s told B’Tselem how he had given Razan al-Najjar first aid to treat the tear gas inhalation and that shortly after, “We went back and stood northwest of the protesters, about 10 to 20 meters away from the concertina fence.”

Other colleagues managed to bring the two young men to safety.

“After we had moved away, we started feeling better and decided to go closer to the protesters,” Abu Jazar stated. “We stood about 10 meters away from them, which was about 25 meters away from the fence. There were no protesters near us.”

That is when an Israeli sniper deliberately targeted Razan al-Najjar.

“Sniper stance”

“At around a quarter to six, we saw two soldiers get out of a military jeep, kneel and aim their guns at us, taking up a sniper stance,” Abu Jazar said. “Razan was standing to my right and Rasha was behind me. We were talking. Suddenly, they fired two live bullets at us. I looked at Razan and saw her point to her back and then fall down.”

Abu Jazar was also shot in the leg and Abd al-Ati was hit by shrapnel in the right hand and pelvis.

Then, according to Abd al-Ati, “two soldiers got out of a military jeep and pointed their guns at us. They fired two bullets at us.”

One hit Razan al-Najjar in the left side of the chest and exited from her back, while Abd al-Ati was hit by fragments from a live round.

Razan al-Najjar was taken to the European Hospital near Khan Younis and after 30 minutes of resuscitation efforts was pronounced dead.

“Sham” investigation

B’Tselem notes how the Israeli military tried to clear itself of responsibility for al-Najjar’s death by offering varying accounts.

At first, the army claimed that soldiers did not fire directly at al-Najjar.

Then the army claimed the medic might have been killed by a ricocheting bullet, and finally it resorted to a smear campaign, accusing al-Najjar of offering herself up as a “human shield” for Hamas.

Al-Najjar’s killing, the human rights group states, “is a direct result of the open-fire policy Israel has been implementing since the protests began.”

Since the Great March of Return was launched on 30 March, Israeli forces have killed some 150 Palestinians in Gaza, the vast majority unarmed civilians killed during protests.

More than 4,000 others have been injured by live fire.

Al-Najjar was the second paramedic to be killed, two weeks after Mousa Jaber Abu Hassanein was fatally shot in another incident of Israeli soldiers opening fire on clearly marked rescue personnel.

In total, more than 350 medical staff have been injured since the protests began, including 26 hit with live fire, 12 hurt by shrapnel and nearly 40 directly hit by tear gas canisters, according to World Health Organization figures cited by B’Tselem.

Dozens of ambulances have been damaged.

Israelis snipers are under orders to shoot directly at unarmed protesters, including children, a policy that the International Criminal Court prosecutor has warned could land Israeli leaders and commanders on trial.

The Palestinian human rights group Al-Haq had already dismissed the Israeli army’s self-investigation into al-Najjar’s killing as a “sham” that is “neither transparent or credible.”

רזאן-531x354.jpg

An immoral murder. No more, no less. Fucking SHAME on them.

• Like Like x 1
  16. The Israelis couldn't give a fuck who they kill. IMO the only thing stopping them slaughtering every man, woman and child in Gaza is the world's media and NGO's.

They show zero interest in coming to a solution to the conflict, in fact they consistently escalate matters through the ongoing theft and colonisation of Palestine lands. The Israeli state is attempting to wipe the Palestinians off the map.

It is savagery on a par with ISIS.

17. Israel has been supplying weapons to ISIS since 2011. Finally some solid proof.

Israel weapons found in Daesh arms depot

Israeli-made weapons have been found among a cache of arms belonging to the terrorist group Daesh.

The discovery was made by Syrian government troops in the south of Hama province, during a large-scale military operation to clear the area of mines, Sputnik reported citing Syrian sources.

The depot, which was found in the town of Aqrab, contained Israeli-made bombs and assault rifles, pistols, as well as other military hardware including Kalashnikov machine guns, mortar shells and sniper rifles.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Uh just finding Israeli made weapons in an arms cache does not in any way prove the Israeli government sold those weapons to ISIS. Just saying that's far from "solid proof"...

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.