Israeli Crimes And World Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dopenologist, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The worlds team*, The world is fed up of Israel nonsense as a rogue terror state.

How can you support a nation that stole Nuclear Technology and threaten the rest of the world with the Israeli Nuclear Sampson Option?

The plan to nuke every Arab and Western Country as a Nuclear Defense Strategy?

2. Where have I supported Israel? You haven't been paying attention. I've not said Israel is in the right, I've said the Palestinians should put down their rocks, stop the violence, and enjoy peace. If they want peace all they have to do is unclench their fists. If the Israelis want peace they have to march into the sea before the Palestinians will be satisfied.

3. Just for the lamen in the thread, haaretz is a very anti Israel alt Left news outlet.

The shariah bros love to quote it.

"Black Project..?"

• Like Like x 1
  4. I haven't said Palestine was in the right either, now have I?, but we can argue semantics all we want, however you overwhelmingly support Israel through justifying and spinning the narrative when Israel violates UN resolution after UN resolutions so what's exactly would you prefer to be called?

So You don't support Israel, you just Support Genocide?, would that be better? lmao

So you're Pro Genocide? lmao I guess it's the first time for anything.

Fascinating self reflection ED LOL

5. Yet it still a popular media platform within Israel and many in the Kenesset, strange how it's seem leftist to the zionist and pro Likud part supporters lmao

Acknowledging Israel atrocities is very "leftist" lmao Partisan politics when it comes to genocide lmao, Zionist are fascinating creatures.

6. Get help. Get counselling. You need it.

"Black Project..?"

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol, nothing on substance. just insults and personal attacks. LMAO

8. What would be the point? So you can ignore it and scream "Hasbara, Zionist, Talmud!!!"

I could get the historical committee here to set your straight and you would simply call them Zionists and continue bombarding this forum with insane and quite obvious propaganda.

"Black Project..?"

• Like Like x 1

9. Lmao, I don't scream, I laugh at your hasbara, and radical talmudic ideology that influence your zionist agenda.

^^ I got all three in one Sentence, I'm very proud of that ^^

I know that bothers you, the truth often does strike a nerve, but you see @Azzanadra you won't ever engage me on substance and always retort with quick vague responses, on the merits for this one reason:

You're afraid of the the things I can post with sources that will red-pill the viewer to the war crimes, tribal mentality, genocidal agenda that you're pushing in support of Israel.

10. I bring substance you ignore it, others bring substance you call them hasbara zionists. You're not here for a debate you're here to get people who believe nonsense to join your cult.

"Black Project..?"

11. Lmao,

Ok, what specific substance?

12. #272 Frasier, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    Oh so now you want me to dig through every post you spew this garbage on and I corrected you and find my specific posts to counter a point you'll just dismiss?

No thanks I'll let you sift through it. I have more important things to do like slam my head against a wall.

Christ knows it'll be a better use of my time than debate with you and you're newest convert......

"Black Project..?"

13. My desire for the Palestinians and Israelis to have the best life possible means I'm pro genocide? That's where your best thinking got you? That's what religion does to a person's logic. Put down your Koran and start thinking for yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  14. lmfao, no substance.

15. Haaretz is one of the best selling newspapers in Israel. It is based in Tel Aviv.

There is opposition to Netanyahu's barbaric policies in Israel and Haaretz is their voice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I'm not Muslim,

LMAO you're pro genocide, when the Israeli violate UN resolutions after UN resolution and you're advocating for a narrative to justify:

1) The slaughter of US Military Personel (U.S Liberty)
    2) Genocide of Ethiopian Jews.
    3) Genocide of Palestinians
    4) Assassination of Iraninan Scientist
    5) The use of Western Nations passports to commit Assassinations, endangering the citizen of the world.
    6) Stolen US Nuclear Technology
    7) Sell US Military Technology to our enemies.
    8) Apartheid Israel
    9) Wanted to arm an Apartheid South Africa

If you're defending Israel actions even when the Israelis within the Kennesset oppose the right wing zionist likud party, you're Pro Genocide.

You claim not to be an Israeli Supporter, but defends Israel with every breath when the entire world is awoken to misdeeds. You're an enabler to the genocide Israel commits. So if you're not Pro Israeli, what are you really defending? The freedom to fire projectiles at political dissidents?

Furthermore I ask you what do you prefer to be called? I then suggested a name most fitting, so where do you stand?

17. Oh yes, you are, it's as plain as the nose on your face. I know your religion allows you to lie about it to make your points so go ahead, it's expected.

18. Exactly. Haaretz is the voice of the opposition. That means it's not a news organization, it produces anti Israel propaganda. I love it when we agree

19. So you think any opposition to government is propaganda?

20. My definition of propaganda is like the dictionary definition

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.