Israeli army raids and destroys Palestinian Government Offices

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trippers, Dec 12, 2012.

1. This is awful, Isarel still the big bully. Just more proof they don't want Palestine to have statehood. Just more proof Israel wants all the Palestinian land for themselves. They will get their comeuppance one day.
    They destroyed office equipment. One office had boycott Israel flyers on the floor. Well yo Israel, my company is boycotting you to. lol

Israeli army raids West Bank NGO offices - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

2. Is there a motive for why they did it? Theres always two sides two the story (not saying israel did nothing wrong). Wouldnt be surprised if we later find out it was a terrorist sleeper cell headquarters.

3. If that were true I think they would have arrested people, which they didn't. Seems political to me. The boycott leaflets are some evidence, but we may never know for sure.

4. Would you ask that if Hamas raided an Israeli gov't building? Be honest.

5. That's a good point actually.

Let's say those offices may have held terrorist sleeper cells, if someone found out that groups of settlers were arming and terrorizing Palestinians from time to time, would it be justified for Palestinians to do something about it? Would they be in their right to walk in and destroy the meeting place of these settlers?

6. Its no secret that hamas is committed to the destruction of israel and the murder of jews lol.

We would already know their motive.

7. And the IDF is not committed to the destruction of Hamas?

8. Hamas is a terrorist group, the idf isnt.

9. Depends who you ask. They both are IMO.

10. One is committed to the murder of jews, the other is committed to the defense of israel..

Guess which one is which

11. And the circle continues

12. If my home was being invaded and some dudes with guns were trying to squat here, I'd be pretty committed to their murder too.

13. Sigh, israel withdrew from gaza in 2007....

14. I got front row seats for this one.

15. I'm almost ready for that one way ticket to mars

16. So let's forgive them? No they dont occupy Gaza anymore, they just won't let anyone leave and have a blockade against Gaza. Not to mention a fence around it where anyone will be killed if they approach it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, these raids happened in the West Bank, where the occupation is in full force.

17. Take me and mountain man Larry with you.

18. They have a border crossing with Gaza...

You expect people to believe you so long as you post whatever fits your agenda?

Kerem Shalom border crossing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do you always have to be so one sided? Egypt also has a fence on it's border with Gaza, why do you think that is?

19. Beacuse they signed a peace deal with Israel, and Israel would probobly say Egypt is in violation of their peace deal if they didn't have a fence at Gaza. And Egypt doesn't want to have villages of innocent civilians bombed to death by the Israeli military.

20. Blame Israel..blah blah blah....