Israeli and Palestinian PEACE Thread...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Jan 5, 2012.

1. #1 SmokinP, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmiAcDLmEuU]Israelis and Palestinians Plant Olive Trees Together For Peace - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YgbAgwpPA4[/ame]

http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/

https://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/301/images/jvpfactsheet10.pdf

Instead of the usual who is right, who is wrong tirades something different...
    A thread for Peace...:smoke:

Post messages and articles of peace and hope...

What is true of the individual will be tomorrow true of the whole nation if individuals will but refuse to lose heart and hope.
    Mohandas Gandhi

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. I pray for peace in the ME. I think a good step forward would be for the Palestinians to recognize Israel as a Sovereign Nation.

3. And vice versa! :smoking:

4. I wonder what it would be like if British and UN imperialists hadn't interfered with the area in the first place.

5. #5 SmokinP, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    Hamas have stated that they are prepared to accept an agreement on the lines of the '67 borders...
    If this is not accepting Israel as a state i don't know what is ???

But this thread is about peace and not who is right and wrong...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQgWswj_HQY[/ame]

If you want to play the blame game or argue about who is right or wrong there are plenty of threads on this very forum where you can do this...

Peace and Love... :smoke:

6. #6 Deleted member 472633, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
    Nice thread! We need more good vibes in this forum!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Islamism is the biggest barrier to peace. The Palestinian children are being brainewashed with hate and lies about Jews every day. That needs to be stopped immediately for peace.

8. Jimmy,

Take a hike please...

Peace is what we are discussing here not blame...;)

9. This is true Jimmy. But again the Israelis have matched the Palestinians. The type of shit being taught in Israeli schools doesn't call for genocide or population transfer, but Arabs are presented very disrespectfully and dehumanizingly. Also, when I was in kindergarten in Israel, the maps did not distinguish that the West Bank was not part of the country.

10. The Pals are launching rockets into Israel and brainwashing their own children with hate and martyrdoom. If you don't address the problem, then all your little discussions about peace are nothing more than idle chit chat.

Peace requires active enforcement. When you appease evil and ignore hatred while you claim to seek peace, then you're just pissing on my shoes and telling me it's raining.

You take a hike.

11. Arguing about blame is not going to change anything. The Israelis aren't leaving and the Palestinians aren't leaving thus they must live together in peace. 2 states 1 peace.

12. Come on man there are other threads for this kind of argument. This one is not one of them.

13. why can't people read?

go to one of the million hate threads if y'all wanna spew hate from either side.

14. I'm not spewing hate. I'm just stating a fact. If you want peace, then stop the evil.

15. #15 Rotties4Ever, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    If this thread was really about peace, you wouldnt all jump on jimmy like that, and just ignore him.
    But the fact that you keep calling him out and trying to provoke emotional responses, using lame ass excuses like "go away this thread is about peace blah blah blah"
    there are other ways to solve a problem besides telling someone to fuck off,
    kids say fuck off a lot because they are incapable of expressing their thoughts in a more coherent and understanding manner. real intelligent mature individuals dont go talk down to someone because that someone said something they didnt approve off...

Seriously grow the fuck up.

only sad people act like this, I hope for your mental sake you dont actually believe the bs you spew.
    Telling people to go away is the first step for peace.good job. (I guess when you look in the mirror you will know why there is no peace, because while you can try and cover your hatred all you want, until you want peace in your heart, nothing will change, keep on telling people to fuck off, doing a hell of a job so far)
    All you represent are your people and your parents and how both peoples raised you...or didn't as the case is.

/rant

oh ya
    peace (there happy)

edit- another thing these discussions are all opinion based, telling someone their wrong because their opinion differs from yours is ignorant at best.

http://www.holylandtrust.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=219&Itemid=139

16. #16 AlienBlood, Jan 6, 2012
    Peace mother fuckers! we'll be waiting here in 21st century democracies. :wave:

17. Everyone wants peace except those who undermine peace in the name of Islam. Islam is the problem.

18. Religion is never the problem.
    If I give you fire and you burn down my house instead of cooking your food,
    does that mean the fire is the problem? :rolleyes:

19. This will be a telling year for peace in the middle east.

The other thread you posted addressing issues said it all:

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics...ael-under-diplomatic-pressure-make-peace.html

If Hamas can keep good on their promise, and those cowards in Washington finally give the Palistinians representation as a sovereign nation then that is a step in the right direction and all we can hope for. Also Israel needs to stop settlement building.

20. #20 Rotties4Ever, Jan 6, 2012
    Can;t you see that the problem lies way deeper then a handful of people,
    all the civilians of all nations are all equally responsible, arrogance and ignorance are part of the human condition, until we address that not as americans or jews or muslims but as brothers and sisters who are all on the same planet, NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

Ignorant people continue to desperately hang on our differences that separate us, instead of our many many similarities which far out weigh the differences.
    do your self a favor august attack the statement Ive copied and prove it wrong, dont attack me by saying something lame about quoting a movie,
    just cause it came from a movie, that has no impact on whether or not its true or false...

but then again you already knew that...
    sad sad sad people