Israel Vs Iran War WTF!

Discussion in 'General' started by traviekush, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Ok so i was just on google then i just clicked News. So i click the first link and it says Israel Says to Iran "Humad Bombs Them And Says Open The Gates Of Hell".

Is this in the bible about the end times. A Christian Vs Muslim War In The U.S Or Around The World?

2. Don't just post something like this without a source. Even though all of us with decent google-fu could find it, there is no excuse to inform or bring something to our attention without something credible or being someone credible yourself.

3. Ok but its true. You still didnt answer my question though. But thanks anyway

4. hit us up with a link man, otherwise you have no credibility

5. You asked if it was in the bible. Google it. You can find the answer in 1 minute on your own instead of making a thread for people to spoon feed you information. There is nothing to talk about when there is no source.

I'm not doing this to be mean. Learning this will help you in life, making you a seemingly educated and persuasive person.

6. Gah, you are completely off the mark.

A recent surgical strike by the Israelis killed the head of Hamas's military wing. It was Hamas who said Israel had opened the gates to Hell. Nothing to do with Iran.

And last time I checked, Israel was a Jewish state, not Christian!

7. #7 Ulfhethnar, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
  8. I already gave up on the middle east.

arabs can't accept jews and jews can't accept arabs.

its a fucking nasty mess, that is.

9. but you can sympathize with Israel? if so, those are some fucked up double standards/moral.

10. Nope. But if some dude was throwing shit in my back yard I'd probably throw a turd through his kitchen window.

11. I have sympathy for the devil, bruh :cool:.

12. This is true, I'm pretty sure Iran even tweeted this lmao. But anything, other countries will try preventing a war until it is inevitable. But, Israel would end Iran in my opinion if there was a war.

13. Israel rebombs Hamas.

WW3 started by Iran.

14. if some dude stole my backyard, i probably be firing rockets at his ass too.

15. [​IMG]

But seriously, would you? Doesn't seem to be working out for them...

16. There have been holy wars throughout history.
    But I do think that it's becoming more and more apparent.