Israel Iron Dome kicking ass !

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Mar 10, 2012.

1. #101 buller, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    are they taking land? or are they just moving in and the current inhabitants don't want them there? like when a black man buys a house in an upper class white neighborhood in america. im asking cause i have no idea.

damn it, i forgot that smokinp supports the syrian government, don't know why im here arguing with him.

2. Sorry "dome" not bubble...:)

I have planned to visit Israel many times Dima but something has always come up be it work or family. I hope to visit this year at some stage...

Will let you know and maybe we can have a smoke and admire the mighty dome (not bubble) together ? :smoke:

3. The blockade of Gaza is obviously voluntary.

4. #104 SmokinP, Mar 12, 2012
    Best to read up on it yourself.
    You will find that everybody except extremist Israelis and Americans consider the settlements illegal.

Israeli settlement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ah the smear...
    Where have i voiced support for the Syrian government?

What i have said is that it is not as black and white as the media is trying to portray it.
    The so called "rebels" in Syria are a dubious bunch like the "rebels" in Libya.

5. #105 buller, Mar 12, 2012
    illegal to live on the earth eh? fuck the idea of private land where you have to be a certain color to live there, learn to share with people who are different.

6. Tell that to the Israeli government and military... :)

7. edited to:
    illegal to live on the earth eh? fuck the idea of private land where you have to be a certain color to live there, learn to share with people who are different.

is isreal trying to kick people out? if so then fuck em

8. If it were up to them, Israel would occupy the entire Levant.

9. again what do you mean occupy? does this mean a jew buys a house down the street, or do they come in an throw the current population out?

10. #110 SmokinP, Mar 12, 2012
    Israeli NGO says government forcing Palestinians out of East Jerusalem

House demolition in the Israeli

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/homes.html

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/settlements.html

11. #111 Sunshine86, Mar 12, 2012
    Occupy in a geographic sense—to fill or take up (e.g. Spain and Portugal occupy the Iberian Peninsula)

12. that housing demo isn't right...
    damn it, why do i have faith that good exists at all

13. [quote name='"smokinp"']

Sorry "dome" not bubble...:)

I have planned to visit Israel many times Dima but something has always come up be it work or family. I hope to visit this year at some stage...

Will let you know and maybe we can have a smoke and admire the mighty dome (not bubble) together ? :smoke:[/quote]

That will be great!! I can offer you a place to stay i you need, right by the beautiful Red Sea..
    Damm it, i could arrange anything you need in Israel, just let me know when you come visit ;)

14. On the contrary, his post indicates he believes you are treating it as a game. The score keeping sure doesn't help.

15. In hindsight, I'd like to retract this statement.

16. Indeed; you are free to live in your fantasy world where the 2006 War was simply a series of mistakes, when in reality it was a complete fiasco and an abject failure- an event which witnessed the glorious humiliation of the once 'invincible' Israeli army. Indeed, only misinformed Zionists such as yourself will deny it to the very end, while the rest of the reasonable world sees it as what it really was- a miserable failure.

17. #117 Dispellaroflies, Mar 12, 2012
    You are correct in claiming that house demolations are not 'right.' You may also agree that ethnic cleansings, occupations, sieges, agressive warfare, massacres, etc. are similarly not 'right'- yet each item of the aforementioned list has been practiced (some are currently being practiced) by the Zionist state of Israel.

18. [quote name='"Dispellaroflies"']

Indeed; you are free to live in your fantasy world where the 2006 War was simply a series of mistakes, when in reality it was a complete fiasco and an abject failure- an event which witnessed the glorious humiliation of the once 'invincible' Israeli army. Indeed, only misinformed Zionists such as yourself will deny it to the very end, while the rest of the reasonable world sees it as what it really was- a miserable failure.[/quote]

Ok i agree failure, will this make you happy ? if you're happy, then i'm happy.

But you know what ? Israeli's learn fast.. watch the next move by IDF if the Jihad decide to step up..

19. Excellent.

Unfortunately for you, your attempts to make it seem like that the resistance is exclusively Muslim (when in reality it is not) are futile. Indeed, such falsehoods will in no way whatsoever weaken the resistance against occupying and hostile forces.

20. Haha you have no idea what your talking about!! The only reason Israel achieved what it did is thanks to the US and other powers that fuel it.

You must be one of them stubborn patriots for your country, and every countries got em.

Go ahead, call me a bluffer cause you dont believe that I know folks from the Jerusalem region, but everything you stated is a joke.

If I wanted to be laughed at, all I would have to do is copy and paste your posts in this thread, print them out, then publish a book with it. But then again I dont want to seem arrogant to an extreme.

And it seems your racist and prejudice against muslims; no wonder your so tight about this whole war bullshit and why you support your countries attacks. Grow up man, seriously. Prejudice is disgusting. I know stoning people aint cool, but neither is a militaristic and oppressive regime.:smoke:

And im guessing your Jewish (just guessing), and as ironic as it seems your rooting for death, and murder goes against your commandments pal. If you are Jewish, you broke your rules buddy;)