Israel Iron Dome kicking ass !

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Mar 10, 2012.

1. #61 Kamehameha, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Israel couldn't take care of an elementary school class with sling shots if the US wasnt holding it's hand.

It's ignorant and arrogant fucks like you that make the world despise your zionist regime and give Jews a bad name. Shame on you.

How about peace instead of violence you dick-head

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

2. Why you gotta call people you've never met dick heads? And besides that, you should really introduce some facts into your life. Israel's GDP is some $200billion dollars. They spend over $8 billion/year on defense, out of which the US contributes $2B, and even so, only in the form of loan guarantees, meaning that the money has to be spent on US defense firms... otherwise known as, guaranteeing business for American industries. Why do you hate American industry?!?!?!?!?! It's people like you that give americans a bad name. ... . .. .see what I did there??

3. He's cheering about the fact that the Iron Dome missile defense system intercepted tens or rockets from maiming and killing Israeli civilians. You got a problem with that?

4. peace instead of violence? We wouldn't be here if people promoted peace over violence thousands of years ago. That's my theory. Overpopulation like a motherfucker. No food or water. No space.

5. #65 Tom79, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    [quote name='"Kamehameha"']

Israel couldn't take care of an elementary school class with sling shots if the US wasnt holding it's hand.

It's ignorant and arrogant fucks like you that make the world despise your zionist regime and give Jews a bad name. Shame on you.

How about peace instead of violence you dick-head[/quote]

??????

6. [quote name='"Kamehameha"']

How about peace instead of violence you dick-head[/quote]

This level is way too low for me to respond, go wash your head with cool water, sit down & relax.

7. A quite expected response from the above Zionist. Indeed, he claims that the 2006 War was not a miserable failure when even the following Israeli probe of the War states otherwise:

Israel probe finds war 'failure' \t\t\t\t

Israel's 2006 war against Hezbollah in Lebanon was a "large and serious" failure, according to an Israeli government-appointed inquiry.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel probe finds war 'failure'

Of course, we don't need a probe to determine the obvious. What is humurous to us all is that this very same Zionist claims that Hezbollah was somehow 'cushed,' when in reality they destroyed the prevailing myth at the time that Israel was somehow an invincible force. Indeed, Hezbullah is now (thankfully) much stronger today than it was in 2006.

8. [quote name='"Dispellaroflies"']

A quite expected response from the above Zionist. Indeed, he claims that the 2006 War was not a miserable failure when even the following Israeli probe of the War states otherwise:

Israel probe finds war 'failure'

Israel's 2006 war against Hezbollah in Lebanon was a "large and serious" failure, according to an Israeli government-appointed inquiry.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel probe finds war 'failure'

Of course, we don't need a probe to determine the obvious. What is humurous to us all is that this very same Zionist claims that Hezbollah was somehow 'cushed,' when in reality they destroyed the prevailing myth at the time that Israel was somehow an invincible force. Indeed, Hezbullah is now (thankfully) much stronger today than it was in 2006.[/quote]

BBC news ? Israel is living proof of our success, wake up & don't quote personal opinions, stick to the facts.

9. Israel is starting the third world war, not Iran. Israel have a shitload more illegal nuclear activity going on except they are more secretive and don't act retarded wiv it like Iran.

10. The above Zionist is clearly confused and cannot seem to register the fact that it was not the BBC that stated that the 2006 War was a failure but an Israeli government-appointed inquiry.

It will save us all much time (and bandwidth) if the above Zionist learns to read first and comment second.

11. if you would be any smart you undertand that the point is not WHO said anything .... the fact that we are here says it all. but then again im not expecting anything out of you.

12. Of course it is. Indeed, the Israeli government-appointed inquiry stated that the 2006 War was a failure; we all witnessed Israel's dismal performance and its failure to achieve anything of substantial value in 2006- thus we are to come to the conclusion that the War was indeed a failure.

It is time you accept this.

The fact that you are so clueless as to not understand what the term 'failure' denotes; the fact that you think in your delusional mind that it is somehow synonymous with 'annihilation' is indicative of the great and helpless confusement you are unfortunately plagued with.

13. #73 Tom79, Mar 12, 2012
    no, the face that youre sitting behind pc and reads stuff on line doesn't make you knowledgeable. i actually live here.

there's so many thing you don't know and you would never know from being on-line, but your mind so little that he only know the limit of his 19'' pc screen.

now i will explain this once to shut your mouth once for good, read this 3 times and make sure you understand..

Israel Government is a large group of people, not all of Israel agrees with everyone and theres many opinions in this small state. we even have an Arabic member in our Knesset that calls for the destruction of Israel ... did you know that? now the Failure you're talking about came from Vinograd and not from our Military view or even the Knesset.

the Vinograd review was bad indeed, many mistakes have been made and the correction are done. this was mainly the fault of bad connection btw stupid Olmert and our Army and bad decision made by Olmert.

our army never got the approve for large full military assault because this was not considered a War until it was over. and this was the biggest mistake because IDF is very much limited in terms of fire power and no one listen to our Generals at that time.. otherwise IDF would burn in hell all south Lebanon with Hizbollah together in 3 days.

IDF fought Egypt, Jordan, Surya & Lebanon all together and won. just declare a war and see what happens my little Muslim limited friend.

so if you want to call my Government a failure at that time, please do. i agree. i hate Olmert and Perez.

we even had worse then 2006 and lost many good men's, that's war, theres no winners. the end goal is the one that matters, and the end goal is the Hizbollah is sitting quietly for 4 years and Israel is developing in full speed. we are still here and stronger then ever.

i could write many more on that subject, but you probably wont understand what I'm saying anyway.. lucky us you are only a tiny screw in the system huh ?

14. #74 Tom79, Mar 12, 2012
    me personally think that you're just pissed because of Iron Dome. the Jihad in Gaza going crazy not knowing what the fuck to do now.... :eek:

isn't she looks beautiful :wave: , say hello! thats a real shot of her intercepting your friend's missiles.

[​IMG]

15. Yet the Israeli government-appointed inquiry disagrees with the irrelevent opinions of a misinformed Zionist.

16. [quote name='"Dispellaroflies"']

Yet the Israeli government-appointed inquiry disagrees with the irrelevent opinions of a misinformed Zionist.[/quote]

Finally you got it right! Good man!

Irrelevant to you.. Which is perfectly fine. If you had a little brain inside your head you understand that opinions are personal and not everyone have to agree.

Fact, that government that made those mistakes are long gone. So my opinions are very much the same here in israel, and thats whats important to me.

17. Haha coming from the guy who's rooting for the turmoil in the middle east with the progress of deadly weapons...please...i would never applaud a corrupted govt that lets its people have no say in what its nation is doing and murder innocents. And buddy I do know Israelis and Palestinians, and they agree with me on that.

Everything you've mentioned has been on some ignorant level, im not even gonna bother trying to argue with someone like you over the internet cause it'll do no good.:wave:

18. I know this is the internet and we can't prove anything, but you started it... so I'm gonna call your bluff, I bet you don't know a single Israeli or Palestinian. And i'm judging that by how little you seem to know about relations between them.

19. progression of deadly weapons is only one of many fields that Israel success in it... once again you show me that you have no idea what you're talking about. definitely not about Israel or the Palestinians...

ps- this is Novel Prizes for Israel (i remind you Israel exsits for only 64 years...)

1. Dan Shechtman, Chemistry, 2011
    2. Ada E. Yonath, Chemistry, 2009
    3. Robert Aumann, Economics, 2005
    4. Aaron Ciechanover, Chemistry, 2004
    5. Avram Hershko, Chemistry, 2004
    6. Daniel Kahneman, Economics, 2002
    7. Yitzhak Rabin, Peace, 1994
    8. Shimon Peres, Peace, 1994
    9. Menachem Begin, Peace, 1978
    10. Shmuel Yosef Agnon, Literature, 1966
    im not even going to start on our Financial strength, medical achievements or any other field Israel ranked at the top..

and of course you will do no good, thats becouse your information on Israel is very limited.

20. ^^^^^^^^^

Nobel prizes are a bad joke... Nothing to boast about...
    They gave one to Obama for fucks sake... :rolleyes: