Israel Iron Dome kicking ass !

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Celebrate the mighty Israeli governments shield brother...:rolleyes:

What kind of a world do you live in that this is to be boasted about ?

Feel good living in a bubble ?

2. #42 Tom79, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    yes smokinp, im very happy to see Israel's Iron Dome working and saving Israel people from Gaza rockets and morters.. this is very new to us.

what kind of world im living in ? a world where 130 rockets (so far from Friday) are fired into Israel population cities.. a world where our intilligent minds created the best active defense system to date. open the news, thats the world im living in.

heres live intercepted rocket from Gaza, happend this morning.

hit this link, wait for the movie to appear and press play öôå áúéòåã äðãéø: ëéôú áøæì îééøèú ø÷èä, îäùéâåø òã äôâéòä - ååàìä! çãùåú (audio-video sinc is way off)

I feel very good thank you.

3. "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" -Mahatma Gandhi

4. Ever take think that this is not a real world you live in but a forced one ?

Perhaps if Israel put as much effort into finding a solution to the conflict as it does to maintaining it, you might have a better chance at living in peace with your Palestinian brothers and sisters...

5. #45 Dispellaroflies, Mar 11, 2012
    Boo hoo.

You have no one else to blame but your land-thieving ancestors and your present hostile policies; in other words, tough luck!

You reap what you sow; indeed, the resistance shall continue.

6. It's to bad the Palestinians don't have billions of dollars in U.S. aid to construct a system to protect them from Israeli airstrikes.

7. [quote name='"Dispellaroflies"']

Boo hoo.

You have no one else to blame but your land-thieving ancestors and your present hostile policies; in other words, tough luck!

You reap what you sow; indeed, the resistance shall continue.[/quote]

Im not blaming anyone... This is land is the jewish land and will always be.

Tough luck! ....

Bring the resistance on man, we can deal
    With them ant day, any time.

8. [quote name='"smokinp"']

Ever take think that this is not a real world you live in but a forced one ?

Perhaps if Israel put as much effort into finding a solution to the conflict as it does to maintaining it, you might have a better chance at living in peace with your Palestinian brothers and sisters...[/quote]

lol ... No, I'm very well aware of the world I'm
    Living on and no one forces me to live in it.
    I choose too, And i choose to fight for Israel land.

Perhaps is the Palestinians will put effort and stop their attacks in Israel, then we could live in peace.

9. #49 Tom79, Mar 11, 2012
    [quote name='"Sunshine86"']

It's to bad the Palestinians don't have billions of dollars in U.S. aid to construct a system to protect them from Israeli airstrikes.[/quote]

Yea, too bad.
    Wait, maybe Iran could help them with that... The only issue with that is that money alone is not enough, design that first ... Then look for funds.

10. People like you make me hope that Iran is able to develop a weapon.

11. [quote name='"Sunshine86"']

People like you make me hope that Iran is able to develop a weapon.[/quote]

What a great words coming from "sunshine" ...

Whats wrong ? You're angry for some reason ? Its because Iron Dome ?

Israel can take care of iran by itself very well.

12. Yes, of course, that's why they have been warning about attacking it for years, only to be desperatly urging the US to allow (and assist in) such an attack.

Indeed, we all saw how Israel 'took care' of Hezbollah in 2006. :rolleyes:

13. [quote name='"Dispellaroflies"']

Yes, of course, that's why they have been warning about attacking it for years, only to be desperatly urging the US to allow (and assist in) such an attack.

Indeed, we all saw how Israel 'took care' of Hezbollah in 2006. :rolleyes:[/quote]

In my opinion Israel is already attacking Iran, open your eyes and see whats going on there..

2006?... We are still here right....?

Plus, fails is a way to learn, this is how the jewish mind works, we learn from mistakes and improve from there.. We are not ashamed of anything, even mistakes are welcome.

The next rime Hizbollah try's anything israel will wipe any memory of Hizbollah i can assure you this.

14. #54 Tom79, Mar 11, 2012
    Ps- did you hear about all Iran TV networks that fall off for 2 hours a few days ago ... ? They didn't knew what the fuck to do..

I think that IF the day comes (and i hope not) Iran will be blacked out before they could fire anything.

15. Fortunately for us your opinions are of irrelevancy.

Yet very embarrassed.

In other words, you miserably failed in 2006.

Fortunately for us your assurances are of irrelevancy.

16. [quote name='"Dispellaroflies"']

Fortunately for us your opinions are of irrelevancy.

Yet very embarrassed.

[/quote]

Sure.

Embarrassed? Speak for yourself man. Im jewish, israeli and IDF soldier. Im not embarrassed at all.
    Im learning from mistakes.

17. No shit china isn't invading. How many times do I have repeat myself. I'm saying why they won't invade and that is because ofthe debt.

18. [quote name='"Dispellaroflies"']

In other words, you miserably failed in 2006.
    .[/quote]

failed ? No.

But there were Mistakes for sure, and we only got smarter since.

Hizbollah got crushed what are you talking about ? They been sitting quietly trying to recover since 2006.. not making any move.

You have no idea what you talking about.

19. Is that why Nasrallah has been too afraid to see the light of day since then? What a victory!

20. What the fuck are you cheering about?? Death?