Israel Defense Ministry apologizes for strip search of pregnant New York Times photog

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Nov 29, 2011.

1. You should smoke a bowl and watch it. :smoke:

That random Youtube video is the BBC admitting that Al Qaeda was entirely made up fiction. The Israeli Mossad helped stage 9-11 as a pretext to wipe out the Muslims and they admit it.

They don't have to scan pregnant women three times and then strip search them. It has more to do with depopulation than with security. The entire global war on terror is all about depopulation. I'll post a hundred videos and a thousand links to prove it.

It matters not how much evidence you show people. Declassified documents; video, reports. Many people just wont wake up until they themselves are victims of the system. Then they may get it.

Why don't you guys take your families on a nice vacation and when you get to the airport have them run your wife and kids through the body scanner three or four times.

You should appreciate the TSA groping your mom's breasts and fingering your wife's vagina with dirty gloves.

You just can't be too careful these days you know. :rolleyes:

Make sure that the TSA gives your kids a real good rub down.

Terrorists could have planted a bomb in your babies diaper when you weren't looking.

Hopefully they will check your wad for traces of explosive debris so that everyone else can feel safe from Al Qaeda.

2. #22 tflga, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Garrison, I'm sorry, but sometime you assume your position as if you were there, and half the time your responses revolve around how the article "isnt" what it really is...you like to be like "oh ya thats not what happened, har har har you guys are just hooligans" har har har I was there, my name is garrison and I'm everywherE~!!~@!@~@

On a more serious note, if it was your wife & your child.. for example, would you have felt at least some sort of emotion towards the situation? Feeling like maybe your wife shouldn't have been heckled at and stripped in her underwear to be prodded by isreali men

3. #23 Swills, Nov 29, 2011

Are they exactly the same care? Of course not. Are they examples of people being mistreated in the name of security? Absolutely. We could also post lots of TSA videos where people claimed to be mistreated, so what's your point?

4. #24 Swills, Nov 29, 2011

Are you saying the state of Israel was weak & defenseless during WWII ( lol if u r) , or are you saying Jews world wide were weak and defenseless? Because Germany did create the holocaust but if you paid attention in class most of EU, Russia, etc was treating the Jewish like shit before the Nazis got them. Look up Russian Pogams in the early 20th century.

5. Jews worldwide. And of course. Everyone treated the Jews like shit. Everyone blames the Jews on everything. I don't care. The Jews need their own state and if some whiny bitch reporter doesn't appreciate the highly successful security measures they use then that's her problem alone. Convenient she's a reporter, at least there is this to report eh? Anything for a story, you know the saying surely. Anyways, everyone made the Israeli war machine, now everyone can eat sand.

6. I guess everyone needs their own home but you're one angry poster calling a pregnant Pulitzer prize winning photographer (not a reporter) some whiny bitch. I also don't agree with the current state of Israel since its inception in 1947/48. Well Zionism, to be precise, I strongly oppose. The way the state of Israel was created I strongly disagree with. Israel is definitely a sore in the worlds side but they aren't the only war machine to be concerned with. America trumps Israel in the war machine depot.

7. #27 Tom79, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    World class photographer, journalist, pregnant, a fucking bag carrier..

If one need to be searched he will be searched.

This is Israel and we must apply our security checks to stay safe, our past tell the story.
    And if she doesn't like it she could stay the **** home, specially when expecting a new born, going to GAZA?

What everyone expect when going through security check there in these times?

No one should apologize.

And I'm sure that no one was laughing at her, probably another anti-Zionist crap that was added to the story.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNcDwin4BbY]Pacman Dying Sound Effect - YouTube[/ame]

9. Pretty defeatist attitude you have there. I dont want to pull the wool over my eyes and wait to get fucked. Id rather stay well informed and take action if the opportunity arises.

10. I'll let stronger men than me fight imaginary enemies and live eternally on earth. :rolleyes:

11. Oh you're so clever and witty. :rolleyes:

12. Speaking of doing the best we can to use the available evidence we have to our advantage, get some, then we'll talk. I am not qualified in treating or curing psychological conditions.

13. Find it yourself, it is literally everywhere. I am not in the business of trying to change pig headed peoples minds.

14. If we are talking about the same thing, you are literally claim that every conspiracy theory that people have vomitted on the internet, is true and correct, because that's what certain people here are doing by posting this trash and standing by it. NDP or what? You can usually tell by how wonderful they are, like sunshine. :)

15. When you make assumptions...say it with me...

I dont believe every conspiracy theory out their is true obviously. Still there is a monumental amount of evidence to back alot of them. If you do not at least consider these theories and the evidence that backs them up, you are as mentally inept as the people you seem to want to bash. Get off your soapbox.

16. This is a pathetic point.
    Grasping at straws so early on in a thread?

17. #37 garrison68, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011

What exactly did they do to her that was so horrible? She was asked to walk through the scanner just the same as everybody else, and because it was malfunctioning she agreed to to get undressed in private, where a female security employee passed her through.

Thousands, maybe tens of thousands, of people go through this every day at airports because of the threat of terrorism. But because she's pregnant, and a NY Times photographer, she thinks that she deserves special consideration. If the rest of us have to go through these security things, then so should she.

She's over there for the money, and they don't pay people like her the big bucks unless there's reasons, so as far as she's concerned it's all in a day's work to get inconvenienced at the airports in the Middle East, and elsewhere, once in a while.

18. #38 Swills, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    According to her letter to the Defense Ministry, which you've already known but refuse to acknowledge, she was FORCED through the Xray machine 3 TIMES while being laughed at, then she was taken to a female Israeli soldier and was FORCED to be subjected to a strip search (down to her undies). Key word, once again, is FORCED. She asked not to be subjected to the X ray machine for fear of any side effects to her unborn child, which I guarentee you there are other options, but instead they made her go thru not once but 3 fucking times.

So either you think shes completely lying or you refuse to acknowledge the FORCED part.

The real ironic part of this story is this pregnant woman being in such a dangerous area, but then again, there are many people in Gaza, so it is what it is.

19. qfmft

20. Of course she wanted attention she got you talking about it didn't she.. you wouldnt know her from a slice of bread if this didn't happen.. puhleese