Israel calls for Mubarak to be supported...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Feb 5, 2011.

1. #21 KingTut, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    Hey I was asked to do that by a friend of mine :p

Nah its just the same ol' song and dance for you two. All you're doing is whipping your things out and comparing to see whose is bigger, the Israeli's or the Muslim's? The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round...

2. Except for where you said I hate all things Islam :confused::confused::confused: When I accused you of hating israel, it's because most of the threads demonizing it have been posted by you, and you also tend to ignore the facts when they are presented to you, if they dispute your mischaracterization of Israel. You, on the other hand, have absolutely no grounds to accuse me of hating everything that has to do with Islam.

3. #23 SmokinP, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    What makes you think that the Brotherhood want to wipe out Israel dude ?

The Brotherhood are not extremists and do not support terrorism.
    Take the time to read some of the statements on their website dude.

4. I dunno man, I feel like I present my case rationally. Rather than comparing us, read the arguments and notice which ones are grounded in any type of reality.

5. They are fundamentalists, they are directly affiliated with Hamas. Fundamentalist Islam is inherently opposed to the existence of Hebrew sovereignty anywhere near its lands. Hence it is illegal to sell Jews land in any Muslim lands, on pain of death. Did they ever say they would live in peace with Israel? Won't you point it out to me? Cause I can show you lots of quotes where they say they will never make peace with it.

6. TBH I have, my point wasn't that you were irrational or not ground in reality. Its just that you guys do this all the time, but hey I'm just the Peanut Gallery here. You guys are the main attraction.:D

7. Can you show me where any leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood have said that they want to bring about the destruction of Israel ?

What protesters on the street say does not represent the leadership of the Brotherhood.
    Please take the time to read what the Brotherhood believe.
    Ikhwanweb :: The Muslim Brotherhood Official English Website
    Muslim Brotherhood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Brotherhood are not extremists. They do not support terrorism...
    The Brotherhood are rightly concerned and outraged at Israels treatment of the Palestinian people but this does not make them extremists.

8. This is a red herring, no one said their concern or outrage was what made them extremists. The fact that Hamas is the Palestinian version of the Muslim Brotherhood, literally, should give you a clue as to their tendencies, also the many links to violence that were elaborated in the very link you posted. Also, as I said in my first post, which you of course ignored, the Sinai has already been infiltrated by Islamic militants, Israel has great cause for concern.

9. The Muslim Brotherhood preach a message of peace.

They condemned 9/11 and other such terrorist attacks. The West has nothing to fear from the Brotherhood.

Hamas grew out of the Brotherhood in Palestine with as you know Israeli support.
    Without Israels help and funding Hamas would not have taken power from Fatah (Secular organization).

If Israel could only bring itself to make peace with their Palestinian brothers and sisters there would be no reason for concern.

We can have the usual tit for tat argument dude or we can address what Israeli government officials are attempting.
    They have instructed their consulates to try and influence Western governments into not condemning Mubarak.
    Do you think that this is the correct course of action to take considering that Mubarak is a brutal dictator ?

10. You fail to understand that Israel fears most a state of lawlessness as well. As I have already stated, militants have already infiltrated the Sinai. And the tit for tat is only usual because you refuse to address the arguments that illuminate your severe self righteous bias.

11. Yes, they are concerned with the peace treaty, because if the treaty with Egypt falls apart, that would be less time Israel has devoted to killing Palestinians, and that pisses Israel off, as they are currently trying to accomplish their own final solution.

12. Hurr durr derp. someone has a rabid raging hate of israel founded in nothing but self delusional self righteousness.