Israel Bombing Syria, prepares for war with Iran.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Mar 19, 2014.

1. #1 Vicious, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    Here's a bit of some news that seems to be avoiding headlines.

Israeli warplanes unleashed a series of airstrikes on Syrian military posts early Wednesday, killing one soldier and wounding seven in one of the most serious clashes between the countries in the past four decades.

The airstrikes came in retaliation for a roadside bombing a day earlier in the Golan Heights that wounded four Israeli soldiers on patrol along the tense frontier with Syria. The overnight raids marked a sharp escalation of activity for Israel, which largely has stayed on the sidelines during Syrian President Bashar Assad's battle against rebels trying to topple him. It is unclear which of the many groups fighting in Syria may have planted Tuesday's bomb. But Israel has said it holds Assad responsible for any attacks emanating from his country, and accused his forces of allowing the attack to take place.

The Israeli military said its warplanes hit a Syrian army training facility, an army headquarters and artillery batteries. Israel also had carried out artillery strikes against Syrian military targets shortly after Tuesday's bombing. The Syrian army denounced the airstrikes as Israel's "desperate attempt to escalate and worsen the situation" and to divert attention from Damascus' advances on the battlefront, especially the military's capture last weekend of a key rebel stronghold near the Lebanese border. "Repeating such hostile acts (airstrikes) would endanger the security and stability of the region and make it open to all possibilities," a Syrian military statement said.
    http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-airstrikes-escalate-tensions-syria-141507125.html

Diplomacy and Defense  Netanyahu orders IDF to prepare for possible strike on Iran during 2014
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.580701

$3bn budget put aside for strike on Iran.
    http://rt.com/news/israel-iran-war-budget-901/

They also claim the missing plane to be hidden by Iran.

"I believe Iran was Involved"

"What happened to this aircraft, nobody knows. My guess is based upon the stolen passports, and I believe Iran was involved. They hijacked the aircraft and they landed it in a place that nobody can see or find it."

- Issac Yeffet, former El Al security expert to Times of Israel, March 17, 2014
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-el-al-expert-iran-likely-involved-in-mh-370/

Issac Yeffet was a global security expert for Israel's national airline.
    - Rupert Murdoch on Twitter, March 14, 2014
    https://twitter.com/rupertmurdoch/status/444645058575630336

I expect the JIDF to be strong with this one.

2. yayaya..we all saw it coming...IRAN is a terrorist nation after all...so it HAD to be them or North Korea, maybe the Towlyban was behind it...I heard it could be aliens...(leave it to CNN to bring God up as a possible cause...)
    [​IMG]

3. #3 Vicious, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    Please refrain from posting shit like that. I shouldn't have even posted the shit about the plane. The important thing is that they are making false flag claims, are attacking Syria and plan to attack Iran.

4. They really really need to get "The boy who cried wolf" on the syllabus in Israel to avoid making fools of themselves over and over again...

Sent from the back of a fat donkey....

5. So what is the subject on this thread? Attacking Syria or the lost plane ?
    You pro palestinians are starting to loose it... Pick a subject.

Sent from Israel, the land of the jews.

6. #6 AugustWest, Mar 20, 2014

yup.

they're crawling out of the woodwork today.

7. There are two and it's not hard. Israel is bombing Syria and preparing for war with Iran.

8. True.
    Syria attacked Israel and wounded idf soldiers just few days ago, thats the reason for Israel attacking back.
    I don't see any wrong with that, when someone trying to kill my family i would strike even harder.

About iran... Same old shit, theres tons of threads about it.

9. #9 J-DILLA, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
    How do you know they are preparing for war with Iran?

You know Israel was retaliating for a Syrian bombing on Israeli territory, right?

10. At least make an effort to read and check the sources.

11. I did.

All I read was more speculation.

The only people drinking the kool aid are you guys lol...

12. #12 Vicious, Mar 20, 2014
    Israel's 2014 military budget includes at least 10 billion shekels devoted to preparations for war with Iran, Haaretz newspaper reports. Top Jerusalem officials recently said that Israel may strike Tehran's nuclear sites even without US help.

That sure does sound a lot like speculation. How many shekels do you two get per post for your shillings?

13. Israel is being sneaky here. Syria is in the mist of a civil war. You really think Assads forces are trying to fight a civil war and attack Israel? Israel said any attack from Syria will be blamed on Assad. If I was a rebel group and knew that, Israel would certainly be a target. Especially if that rebel is a Muslim fanatic. You kill two birds with one Stone. 

Lets use the same logic Israel is using to demonstrate how it is either really poorly thought out or they are using it to further an agenda. Using Israels logic here: Any Shark attack stemming from the Ocean will be blamed on Great Whites and we will kill Great Whites for every shark attack that happens. If the attack comes from the Ocean then Great Whites must be held responsible because they live in the Ocean.

14. I'm actually starting to wonder if the middle east is actually cursed. 

15. Israel attacked the same area used to attack israel near the boarder. the idf didn't hit Assad major structures or offices or deep in syria.. Which could easily be done by the idf.. So don't continue with that logic above, its false compression. Israel returned in the same coin.

I seriously doubt Israel is launching cheap jerryrigged homemade rockets either.

17. What this has to do with anything ?
    Are you now trying to compare rockets? .... Stay focused on the subject and the cause..

18. One road side bombing= 3 military instillation? Not the same at all. Also we can boil that logic down to if a shark attack happens off the coast of CA we should kill great whites off the coast of CA because it is stemming from the same area as the attack. Your bias is showing a bit much.

Im just curious but in your eyes is it possible for Israel to ever be in the wrong?

19. #19 Vicious, Mar 20, 2014
    No and the other guy wasn't only talking about sharks. You try to justify everything your country does from a moral high ground even if it is criminal.

No, you're talking to a man who denied there being homosexuals in Israel because the women are so hot. He reeks of propaganda and JIDF, which I have to remind you is a real thing.

20. 3 military instillation is nothing. The IDF can do some serious damage if wanted. If you go and bomb idf jeep with soldiers inside you say thanks that this was the reply. The israeli strike was on the shoulders of the strip and considered small response.
    This is where Hizbollah operates.