Israel at "Open War" with Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoConservative, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Great, another fucking war.......

2. Give em hell Israel? Lemme guess, you see Israel as the victim standing up to the big bad Iran? Let's hear a little more about your stance. And what are your reasons for being excited about Israel's war with Iran?

3. This guy sounds more dangerous than the Iranian "terrorists".

4. [quote name='"NeoConservative"']

Give em Hell Israel!! We have your back!:hello:

Your time is coming Ahmadinejad, you scumbag:wave:[/quote]

...... Where to start.....

5. Ahmadinejad is a anti-semite, anti American who must be removed from power before he aquires nukes and destroys Israel.

6. why war ? hurt innocent kids.

7. The whole world is anti American I guess we should kill them too.

8. [quote name='"General Blaze"']The whole world is anti American I guess we should kill them too.[/quote]

Fuck not even americans like america lets end the world

9. The whole world isn't Anti American and they're not being vocal against Israel and America and they're not trying to aquire nukes to annhialate Israel.

10. Who told you that, Fox?

11. You should probably learn to use spellcheck before you post in the politics section, just saying...

12. Trolololol.

13. Last thing we need but it will be a cake walk for Israel if it does turn into a conflict.

14. It will be!:cool:

15. #16 Swills, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
    Are you aware that American & Israeli intelligence communities report that Iran has no nuke, isn't building a nuke, and finally, they aren't planning on building a nuke. Even some of Israel's ex Generals report the same. Politicians (Netanyahu I'm looking at you) & the media are the ones who are war mongering, not Iran.

16. Swills this guy has been banned at least 20 or so times by now, he's just trolling. Just let this shit die, he'll be banned soon enough.

17. Israel and the US are seen as more threatening than Iran | Arab opinion poll (the polls source has been moved or deleted but the article remains)

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

18. Clearly he is trolling (at best) but it's good to spread good information when these types of trolls come knocking. And besides, there's nothing better than owning a troll.

19. [quote name='"Swills"']

Are you aware that American & Israeli intelligence communities report that Iran has no nuke, isn't building a nuke, and finally, they aren't planning on building a nuke. Even some of Israel's ex Generals report the same. Politicians (Netanyahu I'm looking at you) & the media are the ones who are war mongering, not Iran.[/quote]

-----

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.