Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Isopropyl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RobbieS, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Well my parents are going away for a week, starting tomorrow. I have about 16g of trim/stalks/shake and was looking at making some qwiso. My only proplem is that I cant find anywhere that sells 91% iso where the inactive ingredient is water.

Does anybody living in England know of shops to buy it at, and if not, where would be the best place to order said product off the internet?

2. you should be able to find it at the market

if not you could try a head shop

3. I live in England, as stated, we don't have headshops

4. and sort of drug store should sell it

5. shoppers FTW. but they only got 71%

6. No walgreens over the pond?

7. your best bet is to call the stores and find out first so u dont have to waste making trips

8. Go for 70% if you find a place with that. It works fine too. I just made some nasty resin hash with it like 3 days ago. Took a bit longer to evaporate, but it got the job done. And if you cant find ANY iso, i recommend going to a pharmacy/drug store. It is sold as a first-aid product, so I'd find it hard to believe a pharmacy doesn't have it

9. grain alcohol works too!

10. there's debate between 99% and 91%.
    I say 91% is better honestly, unless you're not accelerating the evaporation.

11. ^^ Yeah I was told to use 91% if I can get my hands on it but I think most likely i will just be ordering it off ebay/amazon. And I can only really fin d99% online to order