Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Isopropyl Alcohol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GlasgowGreen11, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Hey chaps, living in Scotland.

My question is: Where can I buy iso alcohol?

Cheers!

2. At your local convenience store. Do they have like a walgreens or CVS there?

3. Like a supermarket or something? What aisle?

4. A convenience store, google "convenience store" in google maps to find one in your area. It's a pretty common household item, or like a walmart or target if you have those.

5. A pharmacy.

6. Tried a pharmacy. Nae luck :(.

7. England calls it Surgical Spirit. Try that man :). And I'm 90% positive a pharmacy will have it. It's as common as Hydrogen Peroxide and bandages.

8. The last option is to order it online.

9. Yeah iv'e tried hard to find some but i'm pretty sure you can't buy it in the UK.

Surgical spirit is similar but has some weird oils n stuff, regardless i used it for years to clean my bongs.

EDIT: Add salt n shake shake shake

10. Googled it; some computer based forum mentioned buying some from Maplin both online and in stores.