Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Iso

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lethalpeanut, Nov 3, 2011.

1. So i got some iso alcohol to make some hash but it's only 70% will it work?

2. Yes, but not nearly as well, and it might spark when you hit it from water being in it

3. Hmmm thanks for the info

4. Also the iso some weird wintergreen thing goin on does that make a difference?

5. like gum? Wintergreen flavored hash!? o_o

6. Yea man my iso is wintergreen flavor haha will it negatively effect the hash?

7. They have flavored iso? I really hope you're mistaken about that or else that sounds like it's encouraging people to drink it. Hopefully it's just wintergreen scented.

I wouldn't make hash with that if it was up to me. When you smoke/vape hash you're only getting THC. All of the alcohol and water evaporates before you ingest it. Seems like whatever they use for the wintergreen scent will still remain behind. Might make your hash taste good but it will probably make it really harsh.

8. Hmmm thank you sir.

9. Lol man wtf? Wintergreen iso? You sure it isn't mouth wash?

IF you want a good product just go to the store. Iso is cheap as fuck. I bought everything i need to make qwiso for under ten dollars. And that includes a strainer and all the containers. And a razor blade. And a glass plate.

10. I am absolutely sure it's iso hahah