Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. I clean my glass quite often cause I don't like the sticky shit collecting all over the damn piece.

How much do you folk use ?

I tend to clean em out like once a week or so, maybe twice.

2. I clean out my 26" single perc bong the very next day always. It is so much better to me when it is nice and clean and doesn't smell like shit.

3. i clean my stuff every other week or so 90% works the best im stuck with some 70% my mom got me at the moment last time i let her so my shoping lol

4. Why don't ya rinse it out after each use instead of the next day?
    just curious

and thats kinda funny. hey mom, get me some iso from the store today please? gotta clean my bong :D
    hahaha that would be funny

I like clean glass, it does treat its user better

5. 90% iso, and a bit of salt and you're golden

6. Sometimes ill dump the water out afterwards, but shit who wants to clean there piece after getting nice and baked? And then when I wake up the next day... there it is waiting for me. Kinda fun to clean lol

7. I change my water every sesh but it still gets dirty. Without an ash-catcher or carbon filter the downstem gets filthy too.

I clean my smaller bong parts or glass pieces by placing them in a plastic bag with enough iso to cover them. And of course salt.

My tube I put enough iso in to atleast get near the joint. Atleast double the amount of water I would put in. And salt.

I wash my bong once a week or sometimes twice.

8. I agree, I don't like to wash it out after I'm fresh out of the oven eh.
    But I noticed when I dump it after a sesh is has a fucking terrible smell, but if I let the water stay in there and use it for more sessions, then the smell is not as bad. kinda strange.

what if you wake up the next day and wanna toke lol.
    do you have 'fun' cleaning it out, or have fun toking it out haha

"Without an ash-catcher or carbon filter the downstem gets filthy"
    Wheres the carbon filter supposed to be?

9. After the bowl. Same as an ash-catcher.

10. alrighty, sweet

11. If I wanna wake n bake then ill dump out the water and put some fresh cold distilled water in. and not bother cleaning it for the day, and there is always my spoon to fall back on.

12. your set mate, thats great

=D

I like how there was one person describing how to clean a bong.

never did anyone ask in this thread how to :D

13. i change my bong water after every big bowl i just have a shitty 1 stage china glass bong nothing to good

14. "i change my bong water after every big bowl i just have a shitty 1 stage china glass bong nothing to good"

Picture ?