Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iso wash on volcano bags?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by le purps409, Oct 19, 2010.

1. sup

i did a 70%iso wash on my volcano bags because they where super super sticky & brown , after about 24 hours i hit it with a blow dryer to finish it off with about 3 hr scrape time then smoked.

now i think i smoked some to early that or i just so happen to have a panic attack at the perfect wrong time, it lasted about 1 1/2 hr followed by normal high and super munchies.
    During the panic attack my neck got really hot and my heart rate changed followed by disoriented/ fish eyes.

my question is could the iso get something off the bag that i didn't want?
    cant get pics but its black/red/orange/gold thats thick balled up to stretched out, the red kinda threw me off.

2. Thats a good question..I was thinking of trying that one day

3. Dunno man but the colours sounds kinda fucked up...
    When my bags get dirty I just order a new roll of bag material and make a few more, instead of trying to clean them, you should probably just count your losses and throw away that bag.

4. I've heard that ISO can eat through certain plastics, but I'm not 100% sure if this is true - and even if it is, I'm not sure what thickness it could eat through.

But like the guy above me said, your best bet is to just order more bags. Get a big roll so that you'll be set for a while, that way you'll save on shipping costs.

5. site says the bags are food grade heat resistant plastic.. should i soak some to see if anything happens?

6. I told my friend how to make QWISO and he smoked it about 30 minutes after it was done evaporating and he loved it.

I'm thinking you had a bad trip or just smoked too much too quick.

P.S. The fast heart rate is normal.

7. #7 le purps409, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    now that i think about it i did put the volcano plastic grinder in the mix without even thinking.
    edit: seems the back of the grinder fused or some shit i only soaked it for 15 sec maybe, could a small amount of plastic really fuck me up? id hate to throw it out its so sticky but between the grinder and the bags i dont think its safe.

i hope its just bad timing on a panic attack

8. I'm not too sure but inhaling even the tiniest amount of plastic must be pretty terrible for your body. But I don't think the grinder plastic would dissolve that quickly.
    Honestly man, instead of trying to cut corners or whatever just buy some new bags, 5£ and you're sorted!