ISO Reclaim Cleaning

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Pngwyn, Aug 6, 2012.

1. #41 CanadianOrganic, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    You're ignorant. It's not resin.
    It is basically oil.
    I use mine for edibles.

However I don't use ISO. I just heat it up and pour whatever reclaim onto a piece of parchment.
    Then I clean it with ISO and dump that down the drain.

2. u couldent be more wrong bud... its refined purer product .... n its pure shater decarbed its get u wayy higher then shater becuase its bin decarbed already.. by buring it..if u knew any thing about weed these days u should be up un this shit atleast a bit bro.... people like u fuck shes article up cyuz is was trying to find a way to do this faster and its full of ur fucking retarted fucking words ffuck.. dos um researsh u have a fucking computer.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. u fucking made me realy kinda angry and im not an angry person its hard tot do but fo0r a guy name easy going ur sure annoying and fucking dificult
    fuckk
    sould calll ur self lost clue fish searously

4. or sumthing
    fuck
    does any body hav a methoid to get the water out of it quicker than avaporration
    ????

5. Will you eat a steak that was soaked in iso? After it evaporates of course MAN YOUR INORANCWE IS RESTARTED LIKE MEAT IN ISO.. DUDE.. UR COMPARASON PROVES HOW DUMKB U AR ITS THC ..... NOT FUCKING STGEAK U FUCK

6. NO U DONT KNO WUT THE FUCK UR talking about n fucked thnis forum up n he knows his shit so he told u its never in tghe final product
    iv bin making oikl honey oil bubble hash growing weed and making shit loads oof shatter... for years.. sao
    fuck dude

7. Freeze it and filter through coffee filter

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Talk about irony.

You're calling people ignorant when you can't even form a complete sentence? ...wow.

It's the new millennium. You don't have an excuse other than WILLFUL IGNORANCE*. I'm dyslexic and even I don't have that problem. That's because it's 2017, and every device we use has an automatic spell check.

*willful ignorance = stupidity