Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Iso question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LazyWalruss, Nov 17, 2011.

1. So folks, rigging for my first QWISO go... and I'm looking around at my tools, and I'm thinking... awfull lot of resin there too...

So here's the list:

Glass bowl of my vape (it's a really crappy direct heat thing and the vapour is stored in a glass bowl on the top. Deposits of resing are all over it, as well as being totally cloudy with it.

Grinder: Getting old so I'm going to replace it. It's plastic though so I'm wondering what else the solvent might get but again- covered in resin I can't otherwise get at

aluminium Conepiece: Why not?

So what do folks think about a straight iso wash of these items and then evaporate the iso off...? get some good resin stock there perhaps? should I do it and post results for people?

ADVISE ME OH HOLY GODS OF HASH! (I'm new at this... and yeah slightly blazed)

2. If you do, use those as a separate wash from your main batch. If you're making a decent batch don't worry about them or save it for another time. The grinder and vape would be okay but I wouldn't wash resin from anything smoked, that's just gross.

3. old thread but, i have the same kind of question, but what about the resin out of my down steam and stuff?

4. [quote name='"Vicious"']If you do, use those as a separate wash from your main batch. If you're making a decent batch don't worry about them or save it for another time. The grinder and vape would be okay but I wouldn't wash resin from anything smoked, that's just gross.[/quote]

^^^^^