Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Iso question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bradl33t, Jan 26, 2014.

1. When ever you all decided to make a little bit of iso what is your average return. I've noticed a lot say 20 percent but I've seen some people yield nearing 30 percent on the same exact weed and same weight and alcohol percentage of iso 99 percent. Was wondering what you guys on the reg yield?

2. If you never done it, you'll be down near the 15/20% return rate. The more you do it, obviously the more efficient you'll become. You're not gonna try it the first time and get 35% return on your runs...It's all about skill. I can't just judge your concentrate-making skills on your user name...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How is it skill?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

its all technique and skill.
    you can't just do your first run and know all the optimal temps, shakes, wash times, etc...
    OP is gonna have to practice to make amazing qwiso.
    hopefully he researches enough to make safe, consumable product.

you think A Rod was hitting home runs his first time at bat?
    you think the dudes at SOV glass blew Peyote pillars the first time?
    no its skill and technique that you perfect to make the product continually better.
    that is how it is a skill and requires technique.