Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ISO is cleaner than BHO.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Clstcnnbscltvtr, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Just throwing that out there. I cringe every time I see someone making BHO. The butane leaves a lot of bad stuff behind. Just spray some onto glass and watch what is left behind when it evaporates ...

I so much prefer Isopropyl Alcohol for extractions. The bottle I have is 99.953% pure alcohol. Very clean, very good. Also it's a much easier process than making BHO.

Either way, enjoy your smoke. Just be aware of what you're putting into your body.

2. I agree with this statement. ISO is the shit. So many ppl who smoke BHO hate on Iso..but thats only because they put so much money/time/effort to get very little product, when we can easily make the same quality with alcohol...

3. Enjoy your iso, I'll enjoy my bho.

4. This thread is flatout wrong. You are wrong OP and you use shitty butane. End of thread. Iso can be as good as BHO but bHO is much simpler in regards to only extracting what youwant from the bud. Sorry you don't have vector and a vacuum chamber