Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

iso hash ?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by deks23, Jun 26, 2011.

1. hey all
    i got a cheap oz off a friend £50 its not the best smoke so was gonna have a go at making the iso hash... but just have a question about the part when using the coffee filters i dont have any but my mate has 3 bubble bags one is 25 micron a 50 micron and 100 micron which one will be the best for straining the iso liquid thanks all :rolleyes:

2. #2 fattard, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011
    Good question I‘d like to know aswell coffee filters take such a long time.

Seeing as iso should break down the trics into oil one might suspect any screen that wont let plant matter through would suffice. But that's just a guess

3. yeh so would you say the 100 micron would do that should be enough for no plant matter to get through ?

4. #4 fattard, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011
    I don‘t know, it could work but i can't really say before trying it out myself. And I would really feel bad if it turned out bad for you on account of my bad advice.

But I will make a run in a few days and try with 100nm and 23nm

5. Hi i tried a 220nm and it went good oil was a bit grainy but nothing to serious

6. hey man thanks for the info - this is what im planning to do just waiting for the iso to arrive im gonna use the 100 micron as my 1st strain for the matter then ive got some unbleached coffee filters now so gonna use them for the final strain ill take a few pics and show how it goes