ISO hash

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JungleFunk, Jul 25, 2012.

1. can someone run me through the ISO method. ive read about doing it my buddy has done it a few times but i want to be able to do it with an eighth of some good bud. how much would that yield out?

2. Have you seriously not read any tutorials online? There are tons of them, and they are all super informative.

There's this wonderful thing called GOOGLE. Use it, dude.

3. The tutorial here by hashmouf (I think) is great. I'm boarderline retarded but haven't had a batch fail because of technique yet.

Don't use 70% and have everything ready before you start the process. Freeze, soak, shake, strain, wait.

4. #4 Doc-J, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
    Put trim in Mason jar. (I freeze my jars of trim until I get enough of them to make a good batch)
    Fill jar with most pure alcohol available ( I like 190 proof pga)
    Place lid on jar, shake vigorously
    Soak for desired duration (30 seconds for qwiso or as much as a few days if you follow some ISO tutorials)
    Poor liguid into glass dish, let alcohol and water evaporate. Remains will be hash oil.

Good yield is around 5% to 10% of material used. So an eighth, maybe .35 grams of oil.