ISO hash with roaches?!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by turnoffyourmind, Dec 20, 2010.

1. So i've got a butt-ton of roaches that i've saved up from joints and blunts...i'm thinking that actually smoking all of this gnarly resined up weed would not be that pleasant...so i'm thinking of making some iso hash with what i've got...anyone think this is a good idea?

I mean i guess the worst that could happen is that the hash would taste like roach-ass but so would smoking all of em...so i figure this is the best way to go about it...opinions?

2. well since you guys aren't very helpful im just gonna do it and might post up the results later tonight :cool:

3. oh it will taste like roaches and resin for sure, one of my buddys always save's his alchohol after cleaning his pipes and evaporates it, and that shit is disgusting

4. word. well i'm actually gonna mix it with a good bit of vaped bud too....hopefully should even out the flavor some...and at least roaches aren't as nasty as straight up resin from a pipe, that's fuckin gross :eek:

5. I'd like to see the results

6. came out just like i expected...smells mostly of vaped bud with a little roachy/resin too

check it out :D:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

chopped up naked roachies
    [​IMG]

big pile of vaped bud in the back
    [​IMG]

in the drying pan
    [​IMG]

freshly scraped:
    [​IMG]

final result:
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. nice man, howd it smoke?

8. not too shabby bro and sometimes it takes more than 40 minutes for someone to answer have a little bit of patience its a virtue. However you did just fine without any help. Your gut instinct is usually the best one.

9. smokes pretty great for what it is, take a big ass dab and i get a pretty good buzz. not as good as the last batch i made with some nice bud, obv :rolleyes:

but i'll throw up the vid of me taking a nice gooey dab if anyone cares to see...

10. Doing this now

11. Soaked too long. Next time freeze the shake and literally pour the iso over your material. Not terrible for roaches though, can't imagine it taste good.

12. #12 Chrislee210, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
    2 grams or so of mflb avb and .7 gram roach from 4/20.

.3 or so
    Water bottle top for scale

ForumRunner_20130430_100424.png

Sent from my SPH-D710 using GC Forum