Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Iso hash quick question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by L1feG1ver, Feb 5, 2011.

1. #1 L1feG1ver, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    aye yo whats good. i got a quick question for somebody. Just copped a half and i wanna make iso hash. After about a 20 seccond wash in iso, can i let the iso evaporate from my bud and smoke it? To me this seams possable, but i wonder ifany form of mold grow? hmmm. idk..
    Let me know what u think, will this work?

Thanks for reading

2. is it me or does this sound retarded? i think the iso is taking all potency away why smoke the left over its pointless

3. nah its just u lol, jk

but yea, some people do 2 30 seccond washes in it to get i batch of stronger hash and 1 batch of less potent hash. One single wash of only 15 seconds will leave some thc still in the plant material. its not gunna get it all, so the rest after dryd i think can be vaped.

4. makes some sense but not worth it either make good hash or smoke bud, i think theres a risk in blowing ur face up too lol

5. true, ill just let it dry out and resell it as shake and ask them how it was

6. Not cool man, test it yourself. How would you like to receive gyped herb?

I say test it yourself first before anything else. Just let all the iso evaporate, and try it. That simple

7. yea, i was fuckin around. now that i think about it im not even gunna try to salvage the herb.
    i made some last night and just tossed the herb in the trash.

8. i save my washed bud for those desparate times. you gotta smoke a blunt of it to yourself though

just let it dry all the way then jar it. i dont think you have to worry bout mold as when alcohol evaporates it dehydrates the bud

9. finally, a good answer. thanks ill now save my herb after my next iso batch, then vape it to get any remaining thc out.

10. Let it cure for at least 3 days a week if you can bare it It should come out good your following the directions

11. dude.. i wouldn't smoke weed that was washed in ISO.. if anything either wash it a second time.. but man, don't smoke that shit lol