Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Iso hash or Edibles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by empireboy15, Dec 11, 2011.

1. I didnt know where to post this but i figured i could get the best answer here. Im wondering if i should use 5 grams to make Iso hash (qwiso) or some edibles and if i make QWISO how much hash will i get? thank you and happy toking:smoke::wave:

2. Try something new. ISO HASH!

3. 5 grams will get you maybe .6 gram return, give or take. You can do additional washes for less pure hashes to add to the return. Edibles might get you 5 firecrackers.

4. im thinking of leaning towards iso hash with some extra washes to get more. anyone else have input?

5. 5 grams of what? darnk, mids, schwag, kief?
    I'd make edibles probably. i don't bother with a QWISO batch unless i have at least an ounce.